Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fanart Archive

Current Mood:
- Excited -

Yosh! Someone (and that 'someone' is none other than Hiromi-chan) gave me an idea about posting my fanart here, in my blog.

Put your fanart links at your sidebar. Post one fanart for each entry.


And I was like, "Oh yeah, why I've never think about it before?" *head bang* Thank you so much for the idea, Hiromi-sama~!

Which means I'm gonna busy myself with linking links, lots of them, at my sidebar. And I just hope my internet connection won't play pranks at me while I'm still motivated to do this work.


Anyway, I watched Naruto Shippuuden during this school holiday. I know that I keep telling myself that Naruto has becoming boring but I was so bored so i have no choice but to watch it. Coincidentally, my 3rd bro asked me to download Naruto but luckily I don't have to because I have this friend, Fung from CS 'B', who downloaded lots of anime.

Thank you so much, Fung. I can't thank you enough, not only Naruto Shippuuden, but also One Piece, Bleach, High School Of The Dead, Durarara!, D. Gray-man and etc. Thanks to him, I manage to catch the latest episodes of One Piece and Bleach too. *Bows down to Fung*


Pain @ Deva Path looks cool during the opening. Can't help but to screenshot-ed it.



LUFFY IN MAFIA/YAKUZA VERSION! ASDFGHJKL! *breathes in breathes out* Luffy looks mature here, in the ONE PIECE: STRONG WORLD MOVIE. Too bad his brother, Portgaz D. Ace wasn't there, I bet he's proud looking at his little brother.



Alright, that's all that I wanna update. Gonna start making archive for my not-so-good-fanarts for my blog sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment