Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back To The Dull Classroom.

Current Mood:
- Amused -

Hello, my dear blog! Do not worry, I'm not forgetting you. I'm just busy with my life as a college student. And man, I can't help but to feel sleepy and tired everyday after school.

Tomorrow, there will be some students from Labuan visit our college. And our section (CITD) will be their first destination (why us?).

I don't know why, the Principle ordered us to take off those beautiful stickers in our class! Like, DAMN, those stickers cost more than $20+, you know! My classmates even bought it at Miri, NOT HERE IN BRUNEI!

I mean, OH COME ON, we are trying to make our classroom more 'alive'! Not just seeing the white paint wall everyday. It's like, we're in a mental hospital. =/

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate white (in fact, I LOVE it). It's boring when there is nothing to see on the walls other than the whiteboard.


See those stickers on the wall? Too bad all of them are in the rubbish bin now.
I'm sitting at the back, the one with red laptop cover, if you're wondering.



For those who are wondering who are my classmates...
Here it is.
Ignore our gloomy faces there, we were asked to make that kind of face.



Oh...
ESUK JADI BUDAK BAIK TAH KAMI NI!


Ja, gotta go. I don't know what to post here. So... BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment