- Somewhat Hyper -To those who love to visit my blog and read my blog, I'm sorry for not updating, more like, I rarely update this blog too. I found myself lazy to update, mainly because I occupy myself with homework, assignments and playing video games *cough*wii*cough* *winks at Jun* HAHA
These days I kept on listening to Dir En Grey and The GazettE song, TOGURO. Both have the same name, but different song.
I like The GazettE's Toguro; "Kara Kata Kata Kara Kata Kata Katari". HAHA A tongue twister! XD
While Dir En Grey's Toguro; "The Crumbling Temptation Has A Smiling Face". I don't know why I like it, I blame it on AfaelIsrafel's story - Perfect Weakness. Too bad she put it on hiatus or maybe discontinue. *insert scream here* NOOO-!!!
I find myself enjoying my school days in here in MKJB, but that doesn't mean I live in a bliss. I have my own difficulties but I'll try my best to endure those negative feelings. If anyone out there can endure those negative feelings/emotions, WHY NOT ME? =D
So far, we were given two assignments, Software Application and Programming. I bet Sir Erwan (our new ICS - Introduction to Computer System teacher because Sir Azamri is no longer working under Computer section) would give us an assignment tomorrow for the ICS subject.
Surprisingly, I am eager to do my Programming assignment rather than doing my Software assignment. Compare to Programming, Software is far more easier to do. But what can I do, I LOVE CODING THINGS. HAHA Like CSS - Cascading Style Sheet and Javascript.
INPUT

The Programming assignment. It's about Electrical Tariffs for both Domestic and Commercial.
And yes, I do all the work there. Our teacher never give us any hints on how are we suppose to calculate the tariffs but in the end, I still manage to find the solution thanks to the INTERNET.
OUTPUT

Just look at the differences. I put lots and lots of inputs in the INPUT screen but this is what the OUTPUT screen shows. I guess simplicity comes from a very complicated design, huh?
Just one thing that bother me, though. I don't think I have a sufficient ink for my printer. I mean, look at that OUTPUT screen, I CAN'T CHANGE THE BACKGROUND COLOR TO WHITE. Which means, I need more than 1 or 2 cartridge of ink. The cost for one ink cartridge is already around $20+, OMG. Ugh, I WANT TO SAVE MY MONEY, DAMN IT!
Do you guys know the Japanese horror movie JU-ON? The game version of it will be released for the Nintendo Wii. I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT! I know I'm gonna regret for playing it (because JU-ON is the only horror movie that I'm scared of).

I wonder how scary it will be when I play it?
Ja, I think that's all. I'm still at school anyway, got nothing to do every Wednesday. =D Memalui tah kami d skulah.
CS 'A' Group's Catchphrase:
"MAGIC?!"
"Pa Da?"
"Sampai Palui!"
"Shal!" (An indirect word of 'SIAL') HAHA
Btw, I'm gonna update my gallery later on! Stay tune! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment