- Tired -Gah, Kanda-pon tagged me in DA. Just wanna update this blog to kill my boredom and my tiredness. Shall we begin?
BEWARE OF THE BORING-NESS ENTRY POST (for anyone who are not fan of GAZETTE & DIR EN GREY).
(I'm too lazy to open up my Photoshop and make my own Gazette banner. =.=")
1. Do you know Gazette?
+ Obviously, yes. If not, I'm not gonna bother answering this GazettE tag.
2. When was the first time you get to know about GazettE?
+ Last year, in MyChonny's video from YouTube.
3. What's the first GazettE song that you listen?
+ Filth In The Beauty - That song ROCKS.
4. Who is your favorite member?


Kai & Reita
5. Why?
+ Kai = He smiles a lot. I like the way he laughs. And not to forget his skill in playing drum AND HE'S A GOOD COOKER.
Reita = His hair is cool and I LOVE HIS EYES. His hair reminds me if Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7. HAHA
6. What's your recent favorite song from the band?

The Invisible Wall
7. Why do you like the song?
+ Love the song. Luckily I understand Ruki's (the person on the first pic) poet-styled lyrics, there's a deep meaning to this song. And, *cough*I LOVE RUKI'S SHINY GLOVES*cough* HAHA
8. If you have the chance to spend an entire day with the band, what would you do?
+ I'll be like, "OMG..." And ehh, I dunno, never thought about that. I'd probably unable to move a muscle just to stand near them.
9. If you have the chance to spend with one of the band members, what would you do?
Ruki = Wanna go shopping with him, cuz he likes to do window shopping.
Reita = I want to ride on his motorbike with him! I wanna cook for Reita too, he did mention he likes girls who know how to cook. XD
Aoi = He's pretty good in computer, I wonder if he's good in computer stuffs? Hmm... Wanna learn some tips and hints from him, though.
Uruha = First thing is, PLAY GAME BOY WITH HIM! He likes Game Boy games and even bought the game console from Kai for a half-price. Lol. Wanna learn from him how to make good animated pictures and cutting/editing videos, he's pretty good at it.
Kai - He likes to cook, so I wanna try his food and learn from him. He always gets tease by his band members, wanna try to tease him if I got the chance. HAHA
10. Out of topic question - If you're not listening to GazettE, what other J-rock band do you like? And why?

+ I first love this band from their song TOGURO (my current blog background song). I instantly respect the vocalist - Kyo @ Niimura Tooru.

Kyo
And the reason why I respect him?
*He hates it when fans only judge a band/musician by only their looks. He hates to be called "Cute" or "Kyo-chan" by any other people. To prevent fans uselessly swoon over him by just his looks, he prefers to be a 'scary chinese doll' with lots of different style of make-ups.
The icon above is his real face - VERY different from any other styles that he used when he was still in the Visual-kei years. Try google his pictures, you'll be disgusted by him, that's just his way of 'not to let fans love me by just my appearance'.
*He's a very TALENTED POET. He uses double meaning words in each of his lyrics and it is hard to understand his lyrics perfectly without him telling what the lyrics are all about.
*And most importantly - HIS MAGNIFICENT VOICE. Even western artists respect him for it, including KorN, Metallica, Slayer, etc. HE MAY BE SHORT BUT HIS VOICE IS PRETTY LOUD AND AWESOME.
P/s: Kyo's height is around 160cm although his age is around 30+.
Ok, that's all.Wow, I'm terribly tired now. HAHA Thanks for the tag, Kanda-pon. =D
BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment