Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lazy ass

Current Mood:
- Lazy -

I am such a lazy ass when it comes to finishing my homework or assignments or BLOGGING these days.

Did you guys know? I didn't bother to finish up my assignments during the school holiday before. Especially the easiest assignment like, Software Application and Introduction to Computer System. But I did manage to hand in both Software and Programming assignment on time (by sacrificing my sleeping session, that is). One more assignment to go, ICS!

I spent a lot of money (my allowance) for buying ink cartridge for my HP printer. Gosh, just one black ink already cost around $20+. I was so frustrated whenever I purchased ink for my printer. I BOUGHT LIKE, THREE TIMES IN A WEEK? What The 'FISH', man!

Luckily, when I was frustrating thinking a best solution for my 'how to save ink if I wanted to print my Programming assignment' - an idea struck me, I should invert the black screen colored of the OUTPUT screen so that the color will be inverted to white instead. I was like, "Gosh, why I hadn't think about this before?!"


See? See how inverting the OUTPUT screen help me saving my ink (and money)? THANK GOD!



I wish I could update this blog with a very long entry, but I'm out of idea. There's a lot to type but I instantly forgot.

Oh, can't wait for this 'Open house' at my school - MKJB this Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Which means, all of us must wear our Raya clothes for three days straight. I don't mind, I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FOOD! =DDD

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment