- 'Freezingly' Happy -Hello, my fellow bloggers and readers. And hello, December! What a short year, that's what I think. I didn't even realize that today's 1st of December already! And YES, IT'S RAINING SEASON (with occasional sunny days, of course).
Okay, let me start blogging about my life now - start from few weeks back until now (as far as I can remember).
WARNING - LONG ENTRY AND LOTS OF PICTURES.
5th Oct - "class ku d penuhi ngan random musics. OH, AND GUITARS!"
Some of my classmates brought their own music instrument. Each section must perform for our school Hari Raya celebration on the 7th Oct. I managed to borrow Gareth's guitar cuz I haven't play guitar for ages. And I played Dir En Grey's Toguro song. Too bad I'm not good at it.
6th Oct - "Apatah kmi buat ne? Smpai palui menunggu."
While some of our classmates doing their rehearsal for their performance, we (who didn't participate) stayed in our classroom until 4.30PM without doing any work. And luckily, we didn't learn anything during Maths (and I didn't bring my Maths books too).

7th Oct - "SAW @leeyanabelle ON THE STAGE! XDDD"
"Berabis kami group cs be gmbar. HAHA"
The first day of Hari Raya celebration in MKJB. I was wearing green baju kurung in the morning but changed to gray in the afternoon.



1st pic - In the MKJB hall during the performance. 2nd pic - The students of Computer Studies section. 3rd pic - The CS 'A' group except there was no Hakim over there, he was the one who took this picture.
8th Oct - "wearing red today, with Akmal/Lydia and Nas."
2nd and last Hari Raya MKJB celebration. 'Open House/Section' of CITD along with three other sections. Sir Huzaimi took my pictures several times on this day.



See? All pictures are courtesy of Sir Huzaimi. I dunno why Sir kept on taking my pictures, there were other students available at that time too.
9th Oct - "Lain jua bndar ane, asal sja ke sana mesti sakit kpala ku d buat nya. UGH!"
Went to Bandar with my parents, my nephew - Haziq and my sis. My dad wanted to give away my 2nd bro's wedding invitation card. And guess what? MY DAD ORDERED A WACOM BAMBOO FUN FOR ME!
And ugh, i dunno why every time I'm in Bandar, I'll experience a very bad headache.

My new Wacom - my bro wreck-ed my old Wacom. Forgot to include the mouse in the picture. Oh, and I get free Corel Painter and Adobe Photo Elements CD too.
16th Oct - "Happy 25th Birthday, Kaka Atul! =D"
Celebrate my sister-in-law's 25th birthday on this day. She's my 2nd bro's wife.
17th Oct - "HEAVEN! OREO CAKE/CHEESE CAKE/SOTO/LAMBCHOP/SPAGHETTI/CHOCOLATES all at Apiss' house tadi! NDA NYASAL AKU DTG!"
Went to Apiss' open house during lunch time. And WHEE~ Luckily we didn't study anything during the afternoon classes. Both students and teachers were too lazy to work after eating lots and lots of food. XD




1st pic - That's me, Tina and Nas. 2nd pic - Took picture with classmates and our Group Coordinator (Class Teacher) / Programming teacher, Miss Fauzana @ Fau. 3rd pic - The whole CS 'A' students with our ICS (Introduction to Computer Systems) teacher, Sir Sherwan @ Wan. 4th pic - Took picture with Sir Huzaimi, not our teacher but he teaches Maths for ND1 (I think). He's a photographer for our school.
22nd Oct - "@mizimiji happy 7 monthsary to you and ur apple feeqa! snggup ku bngun dri tidur wlupun ngalih semata mata utk greet kau, mizi. XD"
The 7th monthsary for Mizi and his apple, Feeqa's love story. =D
31st Oct - "RT: @Kyouya_Hachi: ate this one huge durian by myself. its not that bad. - EHH? HIBARI-SAN EATS DURIAN??! XDD I thought jpnese hate durian"
HAHAHAHA I was like, "EHHH? HE CAN EAT DURIAN?!" Hibari-san also stated that he likes them. XDDD
OK THAT'S ENOUGH! Ngalih ku membaca tweets ku yg sebelum2 ane untuk refresh kan memory ku. I'll post my daily life part 2 for November tomorrow, maybe... HAHA
Ja, bye bye! Thanks for reading, guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment