Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Don't Expect Me To Do That

Current Mood:
- A Bit Moody -

Dammit, my left shoulder feel pain whenever I wake up from my sleep. I thought it's a normal pain that will cease after resting for couple of hours but I am so ZETTA WRONG. Well at least I can still endure the pain, but I hope it will go away soon.


Anyway, another TAG session. I knew it, those western friends of mine know that Bruneian students' have a long holiday in December. Like, nyasal ku bagitau. HAHA

TAG - "State 5 Weird (In Your Opinion) Things That You Always Do"

1. I'm sure you guys know the oil packet in every instant noodles, right? Whenever I wanted to eat my noodles (the one with soup), I never put the oil thingy into my noodles.

2. I tend to sleep on the edge of my bed, and surprisingly I never fall.

3. While I sleep on the edge of the bed, I tend to put books (any books) at the other side of my bed - my bed is push against my bedroom wall. No matter how many times I put those books away, I will always put other books at the same spot.

4. I never open my bedroom window. Which my mom always complain that my bedroom smells like boxes.

5. I never switch on the lights whenever I'm in the kitchen/bathroom and even my bedroom (except for the time when I don't remember where I put my things, I'll switch on the light and after I spot my stuffs then I switch it off again). HAHA

This also explain why my eyesight works well in dark especially when there is no electricity in my home.

End Of Tag.

Anyway, I got no great things to post here. So yeah, I end up print screen-ed these images from the game The World Ends With You. I seriously laughed at the last panel. XD


Beat, what the hell do you mean "If something happens, I want to see..."? HAHAHAHA



BTW! HAPPY 9TH MONTHSARY TO MIZI & FEEQA!
I don't know what to say anymore, besides, I don't expect Mizi to come here JUST to read this greeting. HAHA


JA NE! I better start doing my homework now. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment