Monday, December 7, 2009

Ends With You

Current Mood:
- Awake; Like, DAMN, IT'S 3AM! -

I can't make myself fall asleep cuz I was sleeping from the mid-day until 10+PM yesterday. And wow, I didn't realize that I slept for too long after I went to Bandar yesterday with my parents and my sister.

Anyways, let me begin with one birthday greeting for my friend that I know from my ex-school, SMSA!


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, MIZIMIJI @ AMIZI!
Mestiku pakai gmbar mu yg ada c Feeqa dlmnya, klu nda, nda complete rasa nya ku meliat. HAHA

Sorry for the late blog greeting (but I did greet you at your blog, though).



Since two days ago, I decided to kill some time by searching and downloading some games that I never played/seen before and some games that I played before but wanted to play them back.

Especially SONIC. I'm sure some of you might hate me for mentioning SONIC SONIC SONIC everytime I talk/write/type about games. But still, what can I do? Sonic is my favorite mascot after all (compare to that stupid FAT useless MARIO).

And I realized, in my iTunes library, most of the musics that I have are from Sonic games! XDDD Especially the background songs from the Sonic games. Can't help it! I LOVE MUSIC WITHOUT LYRICS!


Waaa, let's call it 'The Sonic Music Library'!


Talk about games, I managed to download some of the old games (not that old) made by Square Enix.

Nanashi No Game (Nameless Game)

I was like, "Square Enix? Making HORROR game?"


The game is about [rumors have been circulating about a cursed role-playing game; anyone who plays it dies seven days after starting if they have not completed it by then].

The 'cursed role-playing game' is actually a normal game with 8-bits style graphic. I was like, "WHAT.THE.HELL" Who could have thought the simple game can turn into a curse game?


Another game that I have is 'The World Ends With You' (or known as 'It's a Wonderful World -すばらしきこのせかい Subarashiki Kono Sekai'). I did play this game before, in fact it's one of the first NDS games that I ever tried.





If not because I played one of the background song from the game the other day, I'd forget about this game entirely. The musics make me easily recognize this game. And the character designs, what do you expect from Testuya Nomura? The artworks are pretty much the same as the one from 'Musashi Samurai Legend' PS2 game (oh God, now I miss that game too!).



Oh well, I guess that's all that I can include. I'm pretty much bored now, so yeah, I randomly include these games to make this post more longer along with Mizi's birthday greeting. Heh.

Ja Ne~!


Neku reminds me of Sora from Kingdom Hearts. XD Maybe because of his hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment