- So ZETTA Satisfied -I've been tagged by someone with the screen name of Calamity *punches/kicks him*. You guys really know how to make me update my blog.
Tag: 'Draw A Plan Of Your House - Label Each Of The Room - And Explain A Bit About Your House'

I'm sure you guys can clearly see the image, right? And no, I'm not following the right scale.
Those YELLOW marks are windows. While the BLUE marks are doors.
As you can see, the living room is quite long and spacious - where one of my cousin commented "Kids surely love to run around here." We mostly use the right side of the living room because my dad puts his 10 speakers at the middle section of the room.
One thing I don't like about my house (except for my bedroom - you'll know why) is that IT LACKS FURNITURE ESPECIALLY TABLE.
The one with shades means that the room is under construction - newly made, you can say. I don't know whether the 'Kitchen (?)' is gonna be a kitchen too. Cuz I never ask my dad what room will that be.

My bedroom is actually the smallest (almost looks like a cube - 315cm x 313cm x 320cm - HAHA) room and I keep complaining about 'how my bedroom is too small and I don't have enough space to put my stuffs in'. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO PUT ALL THOSE COMIC BOOKS THAT MY 2ND BRO GAVE ME! My room is messy no matter how many times I tidy it.

Some of the books that my 2nd bro gave me. *sighs* Where to put them?
End Of Tag. And NO, I won't tag anyone. Even if I tag my friends, I doubt they come here and read my blog.
Now, let me rant! My source of satisfaction!
I bought a new program for my laptop (yeah right, and I'm making the memory low) - MANGA STUDIO EX 4 from Japan. It cost me a lot (which made me whined for not be able to buy any souvenir for some my MKJB classmates) and thanks to my cousin for adding up my money.

That's how manga studio ex 4 looks like. And guess what did I make? XD
It's like the common Adobe Photoshop stuff but this one is specifically for making comic/manga. It provides panels (the boxes you see in comic book), decorations, backgrounds and more.
Ma, I guess that's all. I don't wanna make this post longer anymore.
I can't wait to make an ANIMATION using Animation Studio that I purchased along with Manga Studio Ex 4. HEHEHEHE I wanna try if I have a chance *cough*If I'm not lazy*cough*
Maybe I'll post something about my trip to Japan next time - I'm still waiting for my cousin to sent me the pictures that I took using my camera (which unfortunately, I left it in Japan). *punches near-by wall*
P/s: I began to like Beat and Sho more while playing The World Ends With You, Jun. HEHEHE And I just realized that SHO WEARS THE SAME BLACK BEADS BRACELET LIKE MINE! ASDFGHJKL XDDD SO ZETTA COOL!


1st pic - That's Daisukenojo 'BEAT' Bito.

I should have typed - 'IS ZETTA MATHS FREAK LOVE'.

I should have typed - 'IS ZETTA MATHS FREAK LOVE'.

No comments:
Post a Comment