Friday, December 4, 2009

This Life Of Mine

Current Mood:
- nauseated; my tummy kinda hurts -

I was planning to post yesterday but I forgot. And I don't have this urge to surf the internet instead I listened to the songs that I've collected using itunes.

Ready for part two, guys? Today's post is about my life in November. =D

WARNING - LONG VERY (AND I MEAN IT) LONG POST INDEED!

1st Nov - "@pjahhdex lol, aku nda dpt beza kan mna satu nasi lemak/katok."
I can't help but to laugh at this. It seems that I'm not the only one who can't differentiate the difference between Nasi Katok & Nasi Lemak because in my opinion, they look pretty same. Is it because of the rice? or the... what you call it in English, uh, sambal?

1st Nov - "In Japan, some camera spell 'CYBER-SHOT' - 'HYPER-SHOT'. HAHAHA XDDD *dodges all thrown objects from Japan*"
HAHAHA I was watching the live action of Shinrei Tantei Yakumo when I saw the word 'HYPER-SHOT' on a camera in this scene where Yakumo examines the camera. Ah, Japanese... The English over there is not in a good use. XDDD

3rd Nov - "waseyh, mntang2 aku ada corel painter, tarus lh smua mnta arh aku. HAHA"
Remember in the last post about my WACOM? After knowing that I have Corel Painter, many people asked me to lend them my Corel Painter. Thank goodness that I'm generous, guys.
And I was surprised that in Japan, Corel Painter is more recommended that Adobe Photoshop. There was this competition that came from Japan for us, the Computer Students to make a website design using Corel Painter. And all of us, especially me, Gareth and Akimm were shocked about the news.


5th Nov - "YAAY~! Thank you so much for the NEW PC CONTROLLER & KEYBOARD, Kanda-pon! =DDD *hugs* Seriously, why did you buy them for me?"
"yes, smua brg cmputer ku warna HITAM. XDDD"
I did mention that my old white usb keyboard is out of order. The 'M' is not working, and not to mention the spacebar too. Thanks again, Kanda-pon!



6th Nov - "@pjahhdex Happy 19th birthday, Dex!"
Dex's birthday!! Too bad I don't have any present to give. T^T

6th Nov - "Oh, ORGANIZATION XIII! I MISS YOU GUYS! Especially Roxas, Zexion, and, Xemnas Saix. =DDD"
My love for Organization XII from Kingdom Hearts came back to me when I played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Not to mention that the main character for the game is Roxas, my favorite character along with Sora.


This is the opening scene - right before the song 'Sanctuary' by Utada Hikaru plays at the background.

8th Nov - "one thing i dont like about KH 358/2 days is the PANEL thingy. Kan level up pun mesti ada brgnya utk d smpan arah panel section. =\"
Yeaa... I don't like the panel thingy. Annoying wa, you have to change every time Roxas is assign to do some missions that require some specific weapon/skill/magic.


How I hate assigning those panel stuffs... >.<"


8th Nov - "OH! IT'S MASASHI KISHIMOTO (Naruto's manga-ka)'S BIRTHDAY!! And SASORI shares the same birthdate too! =DDD"
SASORI NO DANNA~ :'[

9th Nov - "bought a new book. simple black design. i like the front gold-like design."
I seriously like the front design, which means I wasted my $3+ for buying this without any purpose of writing in it. I JUST CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF FROM ANY COOL BLACK STUFFS!



10th Nov
It's Athinna Ladin @ Tina/T-10's 19th Birthday! (Along with Xanxus from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) She's more anime freak than I am. Like, she knows the latest anime that comes out.

11th Nov - "Magic jua eh msn ane, mau jua dwnload version yg baru - barutah bulih sign in?"
"ok, palui. aku nda dpt dwnload msn version yg baru ah. error saja."
Stupid msn or connection or anything related to this problem of not being able to update/download my msn to the newer version, hmph!

12th Nov - "Thanks for giving me free Mums cakes and one Qoo drink, Apiss. Sanggup jua kau sponsorkan kami eh. Yummy! I ate two cakes just now! XD"
Apiss bought lots and lots of cakes from the MUM's Bakery and I happened to be lucky because Apiss told me to eat as many as I like. And ufufufu~ I brought 2 chocolate cakes home along with one Qoo drink. XD

13th Nov - "aku nda pndai pkai Corel Painter ane. its simple but im not yet good at it."
Yikes, because we (I mean most of us) prefer to use the common application Adobe Photoshop.


That's Corel Painter Essential


13th Nov - "My 2nd older brother be nikah hari ni. Congrats."
"Pnjang crita imam ane."
They are both Husband and Wife now! =DDD

14th Nov - "oh, how i love this icon of Roxas while he was standing infront of his name."
Eeeeee, the scene where Roxas got his name after Sora's name is awesome. dunno why i like it. I even screenshot-ed it and made it as my icon.


ROXAS~ =DD


15t Nov - "bri mental jua samut dlm bilik ku ane. makin ku spray makin bnyak yg dtg, maniska spray ridsect ane?"
HAHAHA Seriously, I was so irritated by the fact that more ants were coming to the spot that I sprayed with Ridsect.

18th Nov - "i seriously hate this mkjb teachers' now. =\"
Something terribly happened to us in CS 'A' group. Why the teachers seem to be annoyed at us? And sometime they mistake our jokes as a rude attitude towards the teachers. All of us were dead quiet in the morning after the incident.

20th Nov - "RT: @blackbloodwing: aww! Rei-kun, you looks cute and cool you become Sora! XDDD"
Seriously, Rei-kun, you were so cool cosplaying as Sora. Totally mesmerized by the way you present yourself as Sora during the cosplay event.


That's Rei-kun. Nishikawa Reita's his full name. =D
There are two Rei cosplayers that I know, this Rei and the other Rei who post comment on my shoutbox with the his cosplay picture.


20th Nov - "ah! found my pictures during Hanami in Japan!"
Yep, I found them, but not all. I was using my bro's camera back then.



My most favorite flower along with Lotus; the Red Spider Lily. If you're into Jigoku Shoujo @ Hell Girl, you should know this flower.


21th Nov - "mwahahaha, my msn is in Japanese version. Japanese ver plng aku dpt dwnload, cemna bulih yg malay/english ver aku nda dpt tu?"
Yes, my msn is still in Japanese version. For the love of Japan, I did not want to change my msn to English or Malay. Sangal ku udah yg Eng ver saja.




22nd Nov - "@mizimiji Happy 8th (8th ka?) monthsary to you and pikae. =D"
The title says it all! =DDD

22nd Nov - "EEEEEE, the picture of Sora and Roxas chilling out together! COOL!"
I just discovered the picture of SORA & ROXAS, WHO ARE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS OF KH, ARE SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER. *hugs whoever have the idea of making them chilling together in one picture*


AWW~! "Like Brothers... But More Closer" - This is the quote for Roxas & Sora depicting their relationship as a Nobody (Roxas) and an Other (Sora).


23rd Nov - "Playing SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 3 (Sega Genesis) old game! XDDD Ah, the nostalgic of 16-bit games."
"Now I remember! It's Streets Of Rage! Which I always mistake them as 'Street Fighter'! XD"
YES, I HAVE THE EMULATOR FOR SEGA GENESIS CONSOLE. WHEE~ Which enables me to play the old games such as Sonic The Hedgehog 1/2/3, Street Of Rage 1/2/3 (or also known as Bare Knuckles), etc.


Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - This is the Special Stage where you can get the Chaos Emerald.


Street Of Rage 3. I have a hard time completing this game. HAHA But it's one of my fav game. =D


25th Nov - "YES! Krg mkn cake, cheese cake, jelly, tart, mee and other food~! =DDD Time to fill my tummy to the max!"
"HAPPY 49TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!"
We were celebrating Teacher's day in the afternoon. Gave a surprise party for our teacher, Miss Fau. OH, AND MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY! =DDD


Our signatures on the whiteboard. My signature is pretty obvious, ne? HAHA


The girls that I always hang out with. From left; Zatil, Me, Gareth (Yg menyampuk d blakang tu), Tina, Fiona (The one who did the 'Ultraman Pose', HAHAHA), Lydia and Sarinah.


We played Limbo to kill time before 4:30PM. It was Apiss and my idea to play this game.


27th Nov - "The best Allen Walker cosplay. EVER"
I found a GREAT/AWESOME/COOL cosplayer of my favorite character from D.Gray-Man, ALLEN WALKER. I screamed - HARD - when I saw this picture, IT'S SO PERFECT! AND YESSS! I MANAGED TO BEFRIEND THIS PRETTY-FACE GUY (AND YES, I MISTAKE HIM AS GIRL BEFORE) AS SOON AS I FOUND HIS PROFILE. XDDD


Love this picture the most, I even asked his permission to take this picture and made it as my icon.

Kisaragi Rikyu is his name. And surprisingly, he's 19 years old. He told me that 'I'm born short "(- 3-)' when we managed to send each other some e-mails.




Hmm, I guess that's all. Fuh~ *drops head on the keyboard/desk* Dari tadi wa aku membuat ne.

Stay tune for my next update! Can't wait to post Hiromi-chan's new Persona 4 cosplay pictures here *cough*for PjahhDex*cough*! =DDD

Ja ne~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment