Saturday, December 26, 2009

So Zetta Satisfy!

Current Mood:
- ZETTA Satisfied -

I don't know why I keep on saying 'ZETTA' these days, blame the game The World Ends With You. XD

Info:
"Zetta-" is a prefix used for metric SI measurements, and is equivalent to 1021, or one sextillion.


Anyway, the only reason why I change my blog layout is because my previous css codes got screwed. And yesterday, I feel kinda bored and creative a bit, so yeah, "What the hell. Let's just change this layout!"

But it seems that the more simple layout that I made, the more complicated the codes.


While the background picture (Tsuna - KHR), I edit it using photoshop with some random brushes and woah, I never thought the result would be this satisfying. XD


Guys, give this game a chance, I don't know why Okami didn't sell well when it was released (but it still won several awards), if you're a fan of Japanese ART, then play this game.

I can't help but to "AWW... SO CUTE!" whenever I watch this trailer (yes, I watched this trailer for more than 5 times already).



Man, if only Amaterasu appear in the game too! Oh, and maybe Oki?


Ja ne!


HAHA Is HE that scary, Neku? I'm so ZETTA happy that Sho is not a bad guy in the 'Another Day' chapter of The World Ends With You!



No comments:

Post a Comment