- Annoyed by this constant pain from my left shoulder -It seems that the pain on my left shoulder refuse to leave me yet. Ugh. But of course, it's still bearable. I'm just afraid that this pain worsen, and I don't want to hear my dad accusing me using his same accusation - "You spent too much time sitting in front of your laptop."
It's true that every single day I spent some of my time sitting in front of my laptop, but that doesn't mean I spent doing that 24 hours per day. I may switch on my laptop, but I always (and always be) open up iTunes to listen to some musics - while I let myself lying on my bed or ended up sleeping.
Anyway, enough of my rant. My only reason to update is because I forgot about a very important occasion for my parents yesterday - their anniversary.

Happy *insert number here* Anniversary, Mom - Dad!
Lol, all of my siblings and me does not inherit my mother's skin color. XD
Ja, that's all!


No comments:
Post a Comment