Friday, January 1, 2010

Stepping Into 2010

Current Mood:
- Not Good -


HAPPY NEW YEAR! WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2010!

Too bad my good mood was ruined by my own family member. Ah, fuck it, I don't wanna let this negative feeling ruin my life. And thanks to Val for letting me vent out some of my anger.

And I didn't even celebrate new year anyway. Instead I shut myself in my bedroom, flick the light off, listening to music with full volume and pretended that I was the one who sing every music that I listened.


I just got back from Seria, and darn, I saw this $15.90 small speakers for computer in Seria Mall. Blame my dad for being so impatient, I was about to see the speakers' specifications when my dad went outside. And yeah, my dad walk fast.

Then , my mom, sis and me went to Soon Lee near Pjn school. I met Hareef too. He told me that he aimlessly wandering in Soon Lee without knowing what to do. When my sis saw me and Hareef walked together, my sis squeaked, "Mom, Santi brings her boyfriend!"

Sis, I was so lucky that Hareef did not bring his girlfriend along with him, or else I'm doom. Hello, Sis, Hereef is my friend, not boyfriend. Geez...

I didn't know what to buy and ended up buying some junk food (all of them are chocolate flavors) and a Sky Blue Sarsi drink. There goes my $3.00+.



*sighs* I better remind myself to buy new speakers for my laptop. My bro's speakers is about to 'die', only right speaker works.


Oh, my resolution? I have no special resolution, my resolutions are always the same.

- Able to pass in any tests or examinations.
- Live my life peacefully and full or success.
- May my 'rezeki' pours down to me endlessly.

Ja ne. I guess that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment