Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank you

Current Mood:
- Touched -

I would like to thank anyone out there who were willingly to spent some of their time to greet me my 19th Birthday today. I was surprised to see lots of people, including people that I don't even know, greeted me on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Livejournal and e-mail.

I was pretty disappointed that I wasn't able to buy myself an Oreo cake for my birthday today because I'm broke, I have like, $12 only? I didn't even bother to use my allowance. *sighs* Too bad, too bad...

BUT STILL! I'm not that sad, because...

My birthday cake is the 'Happy Birthday Haszie/Has' greeting that you guys gave me. :'D


*hugs all people who greet me*


Hmm, my 2nd bro bought me another 07-GHOST DVD for me. I was like, "Eh, I have this one already!" Ah, never mind, I consider that as my birthday present from my bro then.

BUT, the DVD my bro bought has free poster and soundtrack in it. No wonder it cost more than RM$20+.


I bought the bottom one.


There's actually another soundtrack cd of it, but my sis borrow it. It look like this,


This soundtrack has 3 cds in it. Wow...



Anyway, I got nothing good to post here. So yeah, let me just end this post. Heheh...

Ja ne!

P/s:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME aka HASZARIAH SUAILI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment