Friday, January 8, 2010

Walking Away

Current Mood:
- Drained -

Just got back from Bandar. My sis got this 'test' for applying job at PTE at Gadong. While waiting for my sis, both my parents and me were desperate to go to the toilet. HAHA So both me and my mom went around the school to search for any available toilet but luck was not on our side. WE ENDED UP ENDURING OUR OWN PROBLEM FOR ALMOST 30 MINS. XDDD

Then we went to the Mall but we found that we were too early. Went to Jolibee to eat breakfast while letting the time passed. When we ordered our food, my sis and I were leaning too much at the counter while talking to the cashier guy. And I was like, "Oh shit, the way we leaning too much in front of this guy seems weird. Like, flirting at the guy!" Soon after I realized that, I immediately stepped back and let my sis do the talking.

Off to the Mall again after our breakfast and I bought a new BLACK headphones and a wire for my mobile phone to connect to my headphone (I dunno what's it call). If only I bring more money with me then I'll buy both the 'Ear-fit' headphones and the 'Head-fit' headphone. *punches nearby wall*


My new headphone.


After coming back home at around 12+ PM, went to Belait with my mom, my sis-in-law, and my bro. I ended up buying a new black notebook cost $4.50. There goes my money again... Because I love collecting stuffs - especially if that stuff is full with cool black/white color.


Some of the new notebooks that I recently bought several days ago. The bottom one is the recent one.



Ja ja, I better off now. I wanna finish up my Programming assignment. Due date is tomorrow! Oh, and English homework too!

Before I go! Another short animation! But it's not finish yet actually. XD


Oh, wait. Roxas move too fast! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment