- Okay -Still feeling okay after venting out my source of frustration on the last entry post. And I ended up surfing the internet far to long.
Lookies here! I'm still wide awake despite the fact that my eyes are begging for me to go to sleep. I can't wait to go to school again - but I'm not too happy about Maths being the first period of the first school day. Ugh! I hope we're not learning anything hard later on, I mean, we just got back from holiday. I'm sure some of us (or all) still in the holiday mood.
Aw, hell, not all of my assignment are finish yet. I did do some of them, but still, I'm too lazy to elaborate my assignments. I don't wanna waste my ink printer!
Man, I'm too excited and now my tummy feels kinda funny - hungry? I ate ramen just now!
Oh boooy, not for long! Not for long and I'll be 19 on the 29th Jan! Whee~ I'm not into celebrating birthday but I want to buy myself the MAGNIFICENT OREO CAKE. No, I am so not gonna share it with anyone. Sure, my family will celebrate my birthday (no need to make a huge party) but they usually buy a usual normal cream cakes. Ugh, sometimes, the cream tastes... yucky! Like, expired! I wonder if the Mum's Bakery make some Oreo cake. I saw two of them last year, around $16.00 or more.
But I don't care! I'm gonna buy it! Because I miss eating Oreo cake!
I don't mind if no one gonna greet me for my birthday or celebrate it, because like I said, I will buy an Oreo cake for myself later on. Mudahan jua cukup duit ku membali & mudahan jua Mum's Bakery ada jual cake Oreo tu. HAHAHA
Ja ne!

No comments:
Post a Comment