- Relaxed -Kinda feel relax after the tension of having a hard assignment. I just can't believe it! How come Programming assignment is far more EASY than ICS and Software assignment?! I was really in a bad mood when I was unable to finish up my Software last week, and this morning until afternoon - it was because of ICS. It looks easy, but the way our teacher gave us the questions were not understandable.
"Its like a chicken talking to a duck! Talking with a different language!" - Tina.
You got that right, Tina. It took me one whole day to understand just ONE question. If not because of my friends who told me the meaning behind those questions, I'd be doom today, which means, I would not submit my ICS assignment.
But surely, I have the feeling that my mark for all assignments are gonna be lower than 60%. *sighs*

The ICS assignment. Total page? 19 pages (not including the Table Of Contents and the Assignment Cover). HAHA Kali nya bnyak idea, apanah.
Anyways, enough of assignments. I am so gonna sleep early (if I can) tonight and let my stress go away! Shoo shoo! *kicks stress out of my body* Luckily, for the whole week, THERE IS NO SOFTWARE PERIOD! Ufufufu...
And eeeh, next week - 25th until 28th January, I won't be in Brunei. Gotta go somewhere with my mom, my 2nd bro and his wife. Too bad I won't be able to use my allowance because I know students are gonna late receiving their allowance.
Before I end my post...
I.CAN'T.WAIT.FOR.MY.BIRTHDAY!!
I wanna eat Oreo cake I wanna eat Oreo cake I wanna eat Oreo cake I wanna eat Oreo cake I wanna eat Oreo cake I wanna eat Oreo cake I wanna eat Oreo cake I wanna eat Oreo cake I wanna eat Oreo cake I wanna eat Oreo cake

No comments:
Post a Comment