Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Look alike

Current Mood:
- Lazy -

Feeling kinda lazy today. I'm in my class, btw. While waiting for Maths period to come later (at 3.30PM), I wanna update this blog for a while. Our software teacher is not available until next week but I read from her tweeter that she's gonna come to school tomorrow. Inner me: "DAMN!"

Yesterday, I watched 07-GHOST anime. The anime is good, especially the characters and the storyline. But I am disappointed at the ending. The story ends... JUST LIKE THAT! And one more thing, the story kinda have some yaoi hints in it. I was like, "Uh... *checks the DVD cover* ada warning pasal yaoi ka?" LOLOL But luckily, there's nothing serious in it, just 'too much love in the friendship relationship'.

Some of the characters resembles the characters from other anime. For example, Haruse looks like Yamamoto (Shinsengumi Peacemaker), Hakuren looks like Sohma - who's the name of Yuki's brother? (Fruit Basket), Hyuuga looks like Touya (Cardcaptor Sakura), Ayanami looks like Gintama (Gintama).


Ayanami. The alternate version of Gintama?! 0.0?!



Ohhh, I can't wait to give my cousin this picture. Eheheh, no, I DID NOT USE PHOTOSHOP, INSTEAD I USED COREL PAINTER.



Ja, I guess that's all. I was planning to update yesterday or today after school but boredom strikes and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment