- Sleepy -Suddenly, I have this urge to update my blog. And when I was about to update this blog, I suddenly feel sleepy. *bangs head* Nevertheless, I force myself to update, just to kill some time.
Woke up early - around 2.30 AM?, terribly early with my laptop still on. Ugh, I better remind myself to shut down my laptop before going to bed next time. I don't want my only laptop to be overheated like Akimm's Vios laptop. Despite my laptop for being slow (only 1.86 GHz - laptop nowadays have the speed of 2 - 4 GHz), but I still love my laptop. Simple, cuz my laptop is my first laptop and I don't even know when I'll be able to get a new laptop.
Great, I'm still addicted to The World Ends With You NDS game. XD Can't help it, I like the storyline and the battle system. Of course some of them are a bit annoying but I can still manage to play the game until the end.

The top 6 pins are my favorites. I just recently get the 4th pin, but I still like it.
I haven't play Suikoden since... several days ago, my characters' levels are like, less than level 10? HAHA I like the game but I still can't get enough of The World Ends With You yet.
One more thing that keeps me playing that game is - I still have not fulfill most of the things in the game, for example; the FSG (Friendship Gauge) with the whole Shibuya shopkeepers, the side quests - finding the secret report by Sanae Hanekoma, completing the enemy (Noise) list and so on.

See the FSG there? I have not yet complete 7 or more FSG in the game, heck, I'm not satisfy until all the shopkeepers smiles whenever Neku enter their shops (some even develop a crush on him).
Ah, I better stop blogging. LOL, WHERE IS MY PLAN ON GOING TO SLEEP? Guess what, the game still on while I'm updating this! XDDD
Ja ne!

No comments:
Post a Comment