Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jealousy

Current Mood:


Feeling kinda flustered today because my classmates praised me for my recent artwork. Thank you for your unlimited support, guys. I doubt that I can become a great artist - there are other people who are FAR more better than me. I'm still a noob in this.

But I'm disappointed at some human species who don't want to see me in a happy state. They keep on sending me their hateful/jealous message at me saying that I'm not the one who draw those arts. How sad I am when I received those messages.


Dear stupidly-envious-people,

If you are too jealous at my work, WHY DON'T YOU DRAW AND LEARN BY YOURSELF INSTEAD OF SENDING ME THOSE USELESS MESSAGES. What? ARE YOU THAT JOBLESS, NOTHING TO DO BUT TO SAY/WRITE SOMETHING BAD ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE? IF YOU BELIEVE OTHER PEOPLE'S ARTWORK SHOWN ON ANY WEBSITES, WHY NOT ME?

It's up to you to believe whether I'm the one who draw those art or not because YOUR HEADS ARE SO HARD - HARDER THAN ANY ROCKS OUT THERE.

To those who believe in me - see/saw me drawing any art, thank you for supporting me. At least THEY KNOW THE TRUTH - NOT LIKE YOU ENVIOUS GUYS OUT THERE.

Thank you very much.

NOT Sincerely,
Haszariah.



There. I feel accomplished because of this. Fuck it, I don't care what other people say about me. THIS IS MY LIFE - NOT OTHER PEOPLE. You're not GOD who can control my fate/life in this world.



Macam mua siapa naaah. *winks at Fatin*

No comments:

Post a Comment