Monday, January 25, 2010

Away from home

Current Mood:
- Good -

Quick update before I'm out from Brunei. I'll be out for 4 days, luckily the school doesn't cut my entire allowance for this month. My mom said that they only cut the amount equivalent to 4 days of my absence. Besides, I did sent my letter to the school principle one week before.

Too bad that I can't bring my laptop along with me. *cries* My mom forbids me. *cries louder*


Ah, while waiting for my 2nd bro to come, just wanna post random pictures (screenshot) here.


My new desktop wallpaper:


Ah, Ayanami aka Aya-tan (the one on the left). I don't know why I always like bad guys. *bangs head*


I made my laptop into Japanese language. MWAHAHAHA...Kk... *cough cough* My sis was like, "WHAT IS THIS?!" when she borrowed my laptop the other day. HAHA



Anyway, good luck to my CS 'A' classmates for the software presentation. I HAVEN'T FINISH IT YET! NUUU~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment