- Relieved -Alright! Now I feel satisfy with my Programming assignment coding! It took me more than one whole month to figure out the faults in my Pascal coding.

The input (coding) of my programming assignment. *do victory pose*
Only making report book for the assignment left! Two more days before the due date for the assignment submission. =D Hope I can get HIGH mark for this assignment.
Man, how I love Wednesday when we MKJB-ians won't do anything in the afternoon. Plus for us - Computer Studies students, sometimes, after break we don't have ICS period which left all of us jobless and do our own work.
I was so jobless this morning until afternoon class, so I ended up doing an animation - BUT VERY SHORT (cuz I'm lazy and it's kinda tiring) - of Kingdom Hearts 2. So far, I've made a scene where Roxas fight with Axel (but only ensues for 4 secs) and a scene where Sora is smiling (see below).
IT MAY BE SHORT - BUT IT TOOK ME MORE THAN 1 WEEK TO DO ALL THE WORK - because one movement is enough making me draw MORE THAN 10 PAGES for 1 SECOND.

Kyaaa~! SORA!
Sorry for the bad quality, HAHA I purposely made it look bad.
Ja ja ja! I better off now! I wanna listen to musics before going bed! XDDD

No comments:
Post a Comment