Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Work - More Experience

Current Mood:
- Satisfied -

At last, I feel very VERY satisfied for my programming homework. For the past week, I wasn't able to understand how to generate codes for ARRAY in Pascal. Now, I'm the first person who manage to solve the question *cough*in the CS 'A' class - I don't know about CS B', though*cough*.

Thanks to myself for motivating myself (LOL) to do some online Programming lessons and voila! My homework is almost done!


The confusing part. I kept on re-doing this part for more than 10 times. I was confuse for the PRICE[1] and PRICE[I]. *bangs head*


The program may be simple but the coding is rather... annoying and long (well, not that long). I keep all of my coding in a good order so that I can find things easily by giving spaces (it's like making a paragraph in an essay).


The whole coding for the program aka THE INPUT.



This is how the program looks like, aka THE OUTPUT. Simple, right? HAHA



I got nothing to rant actually, that's why I'm posting my programming homework. HAHAHA *gets bashed*

I wanted to make a batch of 07-GHOST mood theme but that's mean I need A LOT OF PATIENCE to do all of the mood. I don't wanna do the still images of mood theme but I wanna make it move, you know - animation mood theme. HEHEHE


The mood theme above is the first 07-GHOST mood that I made. HEHEHE




Ja! I better go now. Can't wait for tomorrow - no, I'm not excited about ENGLISH, I'm excited for tomorrow's jobless session. XDDD Which means, after Break (10 - 10.30PM) until 4.30PM, there is nothing to do. Unless some teacher decided to make ourselves busy with the Computer Section works.

No comments:

Post a Comment