- Awake -New Ayanami mood theme from me - the 'Awake' mood. I just made it for this post, and besides, I am awake now because I was sleeping the whole morning until afternoon (4:25PM) today.
Damn, we will continue our practice for Brunei's National Day starting tomorrow *insert scream here*. Unfortunately, I don't have any (or never buy) this sun-block cream stuff. The last time we practiced, I realized that my skin on my arms are getting darker. Baru sehari tu ah, alum lagi sampai lapas 23hb tu. I don't want to be tanned!
Anyways, I just wanna show you guys something. It's about my Windows new look, no, I'm not upgrading my Windows to Windows 7 or anything. I just changed the visual style.

MWAHAHAHA I changed my logon screen into this. I can't print screen the logon screen but instead I print screen this from the preview window.
See? This is what happen when you study too much about computer and programs. I started to search any cool or unusual program from the internet and yeah, lots and lots of programs are installed. HEHEHE But of course I uninstalled things that I don't want.
I'm sure some of you have read my status from Facebook regarding chocolates. Guess what, until now the two jars that I use to store chocolates are still full. Which is kinda strange to me, I usually finish off any chocolates in less than 1 or 2 days (maximum is 1 week) but this one? Almost 1 whole month.

The two chocolate jars. Random chocolates inside - Time Out, Picnic, Choclairs (eh wait, how to spell that?) and etc.
IT'S NOT EVEN VALENTINE'S DAY YET! lolol XD
Alright, I guess that's all. Oh, btw, congrats to my friends for their A Level examination result. To my friends who are not satisfied with their result, don't be sad. If you want, go ahead and take another A Level examination next time and improve your grades. Congrats once again!
P/s:
I realize that there is something new from SEGA, the Sonic The Hedgehog 4 - Episode I -. I just read the RSS news about it from blogger.

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 - Episode 1 -. I wonder what game (or movie?) is this?
Whatever it is, I can't wait for it! Sonic is my favorite mascot! XD

No comments:
Post a Comment