- Bored -Every time I wanted to update this blog, I have to re-watch 07-GHOST again to find a better mood theme (first priority is to find Ayanami - if there' no good mood theme of him then I'll switch to my other favorite character, Teito).
Damn, starting today (later at Padang SOAS, Bandar), all of us PND students will going to Bandar for a real rehearsal for our marching. I'm afraid I might not be able to wake up at 3AM later on, so I end up refraining myself from going to sleep. I'll be at school around 4.30AM, with my sister's friend - Appe (who also school at MKJB but at different section).
I laughed when she desperately asked my sis to tell me that she wants me to accompany her while going to school later on. Ah, who wouldn't feel nervous driving past mid-night?
Anyway, I don't have many pictures of us during practice. But I managed to snatch some from my friend's album (photos were taken by using Apiss' N93 - is it N93? - Nokia).

From left: Fatin, Suzy, Me and Tina. We had our breakfast at one of the Tudung Saji uh... restaurant? Gerai?
Man, I better sleep during our way to Bandar later on in our school bus. Hope no one will make any noises early in the morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment