Saturday, February 20, 2010

'Thank You' For Ruining My Day(s)

Current Mood:
- Moody -

+ WARNING: Beware of my 'beautiful' language +

Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting moody because of the National Day rehearsal/practice at Bandar. But I was kinda mad at certain stuffs during two days of our rehearsal; Thursday and today - Saturday.

AND, to anyone yg terasa OR anyone whose friends are being describe here; I would like to apologize, I AM JUST STATING THE TRUTH.


-:One:-
On Thursday, I chose to ride this big green bus for the day because the bus always come early and at this day I came to school WAY too early.

Let's skip all those unnecessary stuffs. The annoying one started during the time when we were on the way back to KB. There was this girl dancing shamelessly in the middle of the bus. I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DANCE, GIRL - BUT YOUR ASS KEPT ON BRUSHING AGAINST MY RIGHT ARM - EWWWW~~!!!! (I screamed in my mind when this happened). She danced like the typical Indonesian (I'm not being racist here, I'm just describing) moving her hips from the front to the back of the bus - NON STOP.

Sorry girl, I hate to say this, YOU LOOKED LIKE A WHORE BACK THEN. I'D LOVE TO WATCH THE ABRACADABRA PARODY MV RATHER THAN WATCHING YOU DANCE.


And then there was a DVD being played called BITCH SLAP. I was waking up from a short nap and then... OH SHITFUCKDAMN - WHAT THE HELL?! LESBIAN SEX SCENE?! Nda lagi tu durang stop DVD atu! WHO THE HELL BOUGHT THAT DVD AND LET THE ENTIRE PEOPLE IN THE BUS WATCHED?!



-:Two:-
Today, as usual after rehearsal, we went to Lapau where buses were waiting. Me, Farah, Tina and two teachers were unable to find other bus for MKJB. We walked around and around (it was hot too, thank you very much) until we found this bus that have paper that labeled MKJB on it.

We were like, "FINALLY, A BUS!" but then a group of students and two (I think) teachers immediately RUDELY TOLD US TO GET OUT OF THAT BUS stating that the bus belonged to them (WTF, what, I didn't even see anything that states that bus BELONGS to your school). Their excuse was, "This MKJB label is old and we are using this bus!" with high tone voice to our two teachers.

I, with a bad mood because of non-stop walking finding a bus and the hot day, said this to them, "Asak tah kamu nah pakai bas ane!" in front of the teachers while walking out of the bus.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF ME. YOU GUYS WERE THE ONE WHO RUDELY KICKED US OUT AND DIDN'T RESPECT US. Skulah atu skulah menengah saja, jgn staie kan kurang ajar arah orang dari maktab ane. BUDUUH!

Luckily, Farah was there to calm me down. She said "Don't, Has... Don't..." several times to me while I was angrily cursing them.

-:End:-

Seriously, because of this two incidents, I kept on cursing even in front of my mom (whoopsie). Oh thank you sooo much for the wonderful day - DAMN!


Ja, I think that's all. I'm tired anyway. Can't wait for this 'going to Bandar for the National Day' to end.

AND OH! I'll be staying at Brunei Hotel aka BH on Monday. Cuz, I don't want to wake up at a freaking early morning before 4:30AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment