- Moody -I'm sorry that I didn't bother to update you, my blog and any leftover readers of this blog too, I'm sure no one want to visit this boring blog anymore. But that's okay.
Anyway, I decided to get myself OUT of any social network for awhile, maybe up to days - weeks - months, God knows when. I feel terribly DOWN these days, my inner self keeps telling me that something bad will happen. *sighs*
Before I'm away, I'll summarize some things happened to me.
1st - 4th March
My class learn new topic - Microsoft Publisher. Check out it for yourself if you're curious on what on earth is that program.
My group was assigned to present about Business Card.

This is the business card that I created. Note: I DIDN'T USE PHOTOSHOP. We were not allowed to use Photoshop.
4th - Now
Teacher gave us our Microsoft Publisher assignment. Create a brochure and newsletter. I'm still stuck on brochure because I'm desperate to create a brochure that won't 'eat' my printer ink later on.
We MUST print our assignment in full-color mode!

I'm creating a MP3 brochure.
XXth Feb - Now
My English teacher told us to make a presentation - anything related to Computer. I chose Laptop.
I kept on changing my slides background, fonts, font colors, etc because the teachers COMPLAINED a lot about each of our work. I was like, "Ugh, how many time do I have to re-do this presentation?!"
Seriously, is SHE BLIND?! I put all of my font to 30+pt but she kept on complaining "This font is small/Make it bigger!" and bla bla bla.

My English presentation - the current one. I used red color for this presentation before but that teacher... *punches near-by wall*
Anyway, some random information... I'm 100% sure you guys know what this is.

I've been focusing myself playing this game - FINAL FANTASY 8. Just to release my stress/frustration/sadness/loneliness. Thanks to Ihsan for this game anyway.
Ja, I guess that's all.

No comments:
Post a Comment