- Satisfied -How long has it been? I've been trying to update my blog for several weeks back then but ended up forgetting. *bangs head*
Last month until now (April) were good, I was able to contain myself in a good condition, free of stress and sickness even though teachers started to give us lots and lots of works. *sighs*
I even managed to survive through the whole Maths sessions, and yay! I can even answer some of the difficult questions especially angles. How I hate finding angles here and there.
Another thing is that I'm practically happy because my English teacher and my classmates didn't give any critics after I presented my presentation (about the LAPTOP one). I was SO RELIEVED! Thank God! *dances around* But good luck to my classmates for their presentation!

I'm not a fan of BLUE but I have no choice but to use this color because RED will attracts more attention. I was using RED theme before but teacher said that my theme is distracting. *whut?*
While Software... I got HIGH MARKS for two of my test. 38.5/40 and 16/16. I didn't expect myself to get high marks because I was studying last minute. Bila jua aku ne rajin...
Same goes to ICS, I was able to answer almost all of the questions (but I doubt they're all correct). Well at least the test was bearable, not too hard as I expected. But I DO hope that the End Test for ICS won't be that hard. Hope I can get at least a passing mark for the test, including my classmates too. Amin~
Now, I want switch my KHR fangirl mode.
New characters in KHR new arc! The Shimon Family! And I'm in love with the new character, Kozato Enma. When I read the recent chapter, I was like, "Yay! A Tsuna alike!" because both of them are so hopeless and clumsy.

I love this panel, I hope both Enma and Tsuna become friends instead of enemies like the Milliefiore Family.
*cough*It seems that Hibari is in the 3rd place for my favorite KHR characters... *sense a dark aura from a certain cloud guardian*
Ja, I guess that's all. I don't know what to include here. Hmmm... Maybe next time.
Bye~

No comments:
Post a Comment