- Productive -Suddenly I have this urge to update you, my blog even though I have nothing interesting to put here.
I went shopping with some of my family members today. 1st was with my mom and my sister to KB town. 2nd was with my mom, my sis, my 3rd bro and my two nephews to Soon Lee (near PJN) and then, less than 15 mins after I went back from the 2nd trip, both of my parents brought me to Simpur.
I feel tired for all of that but oh well, I better appreciate it, you know? It's better spend some time socializing with my family rather than not. And I feel lucky for that.
I was surprised that my dad allow me to play PC games using our new Dell desktop (usually my dad would mad at me while stating that playing games on PC will make the PC goes bad easily). I was like, "...... *stares at my dad* and here I thought you wouldn't let me play any PC games?" Thank God! I can finally play Silent Hill: Homecoming PC and Prototype!
Ma! Going back to KHR!
YESSSS THE VONGOLA NINTH WANT BOTH TSUNA AND ENMA TO BE BEST FRIENDS! And I hope they will. =D
And I like how Enma 'cooly' said he's part of a mafia family too. XD
Aside from that, I re-read some previous chapters of KHR, and when I read chapter 278 where Tsuna met Giotto, Vongola Primo, I laughed at this panel:

"A Happy Vongola Family"
HAHAHA XDDD I don't know why I immediately think of this quote once I lay my eyes on this panel. Oh why I never notice this one before?! *gets burned by Giotto's sky flame*
Before I end this post!
I installed a program that enable user to hide or show their desktop icons. It looks like this:

I made a simple wallpaper - typing in the Japanese words there. It actually says:
"Double Click This Desktop To Show Or Hide The Desktop Icons."
(Of course I made this picture using a GIF animator, just to show you how it looks like).
Oh, and lastly. NEW SHORT ANIMATION GIF! Man, it took me almost forever just to make this... *sweatdrops*

Guess who? It's Kairi from Kingdom Hearts! Ugh, I'm not a fan of her but still, I just wanted to practice...

No comments:
Post a Comment