- Awake -I woke up around 2AM just now. I don't know why I suddenly woke up from my dreamless sleep. I immediately went to my laptop and resume my Hidden Object Games download session. I've been downloading a lot of Hidden Object Games lately.
I usually download them for my mom, because she likes HOG (Hidden Object Games) and play those HOG whenever she's free in her office.
Once Tina, Apiss and Farah know about my 'HOG download hunt', they too wanted those HOG from me. Of course I didn't ask for payment or anything.

The HOG that I downloaded for the past few weeks in my hard disk. And its total memory is 4.30GB.
Among of all HOG that I've downloaded, Campfire Legend: The Hookman, The Shutter Island and Mystery Case Files HOG manage to get my attention. I don't usually play HOG, but these games are so hard that I wanted to prove those games that I'm a good object spotter. XD
Well, next thing that I wanna rant here is about Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Complete (the Blue-ray version).
I AM SO NOT GONNA DELETE THIS VIDEO NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARS IT WILL BE.

The DVD version only show FINAL FANTASY: ADVENT CHILDREN, but this one show something else, there's a 'COMPLETE' word in it. Which means the Square Enix team add up or modify some scenes.
AND OH GOD, HOW I LOVE THE NEW SCENE WHERE CLOUD SMILES!
One last rant? About a PC/Xbox/PS3 game - Prototype. I played this game before but I didn't bother to understand what the hell was the story all about and I only care playing it until the end of the game. XD
But I've been re-playing the game since last week (after I'm frustrated that I can't play Silent Hill: Homecoming PC version very well) and decided to play the game thoroughly.
I wanted to collect all of the Landmark Orbs and Hints Orbs. The Landmark Orbs are pretty hard to find and there are 200 Landmark orbs to be collected.
The only reason why I like this game? YOU CAN DO THINGS THAT OTHER TYPICAL GAMES CAN'T DO. I like how the character, Alex Mercer can consume his enemy, change his weapon, glide in the air, jump in a super high height and roam the whole Manhattan island of USA (which is pretty big).
And yeah, every games got their own bad sides. Prototype? The storyline is boring, especially the ending which is VERY disappointing. And the enemies were like, infinite, you'll have to deal with them more than a 100th times.
And of course, IF YOU HATE GORE/BLOODY GAME, DON'T PLAY THIS GAME. As simple as that.

The Free Roam mode, where Alex can go anywhere instead of going straight to the real mission.
Ja, I guess that's all. I know this blog has becoming a lot more boring lately cuz I hardly put my real-life story in this blog. I apologize for that, I'm just not good at describing things.
Bye~

No comments:
Post a Comment