Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy (Belated) Holiday

Current Mood:
- Okay -

FINALLY! I'm here to update you, my blog! It's been a long time since I updated you, eh?

Anyways, I know it's late to say this (or rather, type in), but that won't stop me from saying Happy Holiday to all students and teachers in Brunei.


CS 'A' members wearing RED! Well, some weren't able to wear red shirt back then.


And another thing, congratulations to all of my CS 'A' classmates (including me) for graduating to ND1! I don't want this holiday to end just yet, but at the same time, I can't wait to go to school and meet my classmates.

I didn't bother going anywhere far (meaning: travel to other countries) this holiday. I'm too lazy to go anywhere other than staying at home playing games, eat, sleep and occasional shopping at Soon Lee near PJN High School.

I think I only get one distinction, UGAMA. HAHA Bangga jua ku ne. The most epic is that my non-Muslim classmates manage to get HIGH MARKS at this subject. Congrats,guys.

And my Maths? I got 68%, only less one mark than the previous mark which is 69%. I don't care what mark I get actually, for as long as I can get passing mark, I am ok with that. It was unusual for me to pass Maths because back then when I was in Primary School until High School, I NEVER PASSED ANY MATHS EXAMINATIONS.


Anyway, I busy myself with my dad's-suppose-to-be-works this holiday. It was annoying too. My dad's boss kept on telling me to change this and that after I printed the whole document which took me more than 2 days to finish typing all the general rules for people who wanted to live in the Government's houses.


The work has done! I re-edit the document for 2-3 hours and voila! Here's the result.



Before I end this post. Hmm, what picture should I include here. Ah!


I'm sure you guys know this. It's from the Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Blu-Ray Version! Call me sadistic but I love this scene! HAHA *gets stab by Sephiroth*


And one more...


Dante, you look so GAY there. HAHAHA *gets shot by Dante* But that doesn't mean I insult you, Dante. You're just so funny! I can't stop laughing during the cutscene! You even turn one of the 'hell gate' to a heart shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment