- Hyper -FINALLY! An update from me! It's good to have internet back. These days the internet connection kinda suck, back then, for several days I couldn't connect to the internet. How frustrated I was back then, almost to the point throwing my precious ACER laptop to the nearest wall!
Before I start my rant,
LONG LIVE, YOUR MAJESTY! WE LOVE YOU!

.......... I know what you guys are thinking now. HAHAHA Kami adalah org yang baru terlepas dari pusat bahagia. XDDD
Ah, what a great memory I got there... *suppressing laugh* Although it was terribly embarrassing to wear that 'special uniform' but our will to paint our new class was our top priority. And besides, we were wearing our normal school uniform when the
But anyway, it was fun, working together (but some were LAZY to move their ass) made us end our painting job in two whole days.
OH! Not to forget our performance for the MKJB new intakes. We were trained by 3 female teachers including
MA! Let's go towards pictures of the day, ne?

WUHOOO! I managed to borrow my 2nd brother's drawing pen that he bought from Japan! All of those pens are very hard to handle!
Congrats to myself for ruining some of my unused papers. *hits head* There are even black dots everywhere on my desk.
And lastly,

How I love this particular sticker in our classroom! Fatin, Farah and Nas put all those stickers on the door. Cool! It suits our white classroom. =D
Ja, matta ne!

No comments:
Post a Comment