Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Stuffs

Current Mood:
- Sore -

Hello, there gain, my Blog. It's been a while.

I've been through a lot of struggling these past few days. School was okay but of course, there are some problems...

Program Design - Always feel sleepy in class.

Maths - Um... How to say this. I like the teacher OUTSIDE Maths session. I just... UGH!

Information System - Daydreaming is what I always do whenever I'm at Lecture Theater during IS.


Oh, btw. We got new lessons, all changed except for Maths, Ugama and English. They are Program Design (Designing Program), Computer System & Maintenance (Learning More About Computer Stuffs), Multimedia & Web Design (Learn About Designing Website Using Javascript, CSS, html, etc) and Information Systems(This Is Just Like Learning Commerce or Business But Mixed With Computer).


And another thing, from today onward, I'm using my other laptop, Toshiba Qosmio instead of my old Acer laptop. Oh, how I miss Acer now. *sobs* My brothers (either 2nd or 3rd brother) will use Acer for their working purpose. So, yeah, I'm using Toshiba.


Yup, and it's in Windows 7 too instead of Vista. I like the background, it's from Toshiba itself. Can't bring myself to change it. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment