Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Place? New Favorite!

Current Mood:
- Bored -


My IP location is in Seoul, Korea.


And I was like, "..... Korea?" I mean, WHY IS IT IN KOREA?! No wonder my Google page is in Korean language! Not only Google, I tried Yahoo! and MSN but both shows me the Korean version.

Heey... I'm not against Korea or something, but HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO UNDERSTAND KOREAN LANGUAGE?! Even YouTube, Blogger and Facebook are in Korean. *facepalm-ed*

I tried to change all those websites to English language but to no avail they are still in Korea once I close and open them again.



Ma, let's close that case for now.

I just found my new favorite laptop from the internet!



Gateway FX Series


O.M.G
I LOVE THAT ORANGE CIRCLE DESIGN! It makes the laptop cool with black color design.

Suddenly I have this sudden urge to punch my laptop screen by just looking at the pictures.



Alright, I'm out for now. Gonna watch Hakuouki after this. I did play this game on PS2 and have an artbook of it, so yeah, wanna give the anime a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment