- Lazy -I feel kinda lazy today. I woke up late and luckily my family didn't bother to wake me up from my sleeping beauty because they know it's not always that I wake up late, only during not-going-to-school-days.
And damn, I just realized that the first test for Programming will be tomorrow along with the CS 'B' group in Lecture Theater (LT) room. I'll try my best to study later at night time. Because I know I'll be overly persistent and won't stop reading my Programming book until tomorrow.
Something bad happened in our class yesterday, but I managed to stop it before it become a serious problem. Gareth told me that he was gonna make them stop but was too late because I acted before him. *proud* Ok, who's the SR here? Me or you, Gabe? *throws table at you*
What makes me feel weird is, why my classmates text-ed me on the MSN and asked me whether I was mad at them or not. Am I that scary when I'm showing my serious face? Dear friends, I was only trying to make our class calm, not full of problems. So yeah, I'm sorry if I was offending you all.
Went to Sungai Teraban, at my grandmother's house yesterday too. We were the first to come while others came like 6-6.20PM. And woah, I ate a lot! I haven't eat Popiah Sayur for ages and I can't find it at the KB Tamu, semua kan majak buat Popiah Ayam/Daging saja.
Just got back from Sg. Liang this afternoon. Me, my parents, my sister and my two nephews went to our cousin's house. Surprisingly I didn't know who and what his/her name because it was my first time coming to that place. I saw Shabie/ Wan there too! Leeyan told me that he's our cousin via Twitter which makes me think, 'Almost All Of My Friends Are My Cousins'. Who's next?
*sighs* My mom ruined my mood today, she left me behind while she and my sister enjoying themselves on a shopping spree this morning. I instantly scowled and showed my childish side by mentioning 'When I have something important to buy, you left me behind. When I didn't have any money/anything to buy, you eagerly ask me to go with you' and yes, I'm persistent, majal ku menyabut tu ah dapan2 mamaku. I mean, seriously, I was waiting for today to buy things that I need to buy especially my daily needs and then BAM! CONGRATS, MOM, YOU RUINED IT. I know my parents won't go anywhere for a long time unless they want to buy something urgently, which sucks.
Today's pictures:

This is my current picture in both Facebook and Twitter. Most of the things in my bedroom are in light color, not entirely white.

My new nephew, Muhd. Hasyraf Bin Hasri (My 3rd bro's son). Born on the 25th July 2009.

I was playing with my 3rd bro's fishes the other day when he asked me to look after them while he was cleaning the aquarium.

The biggest gold fish in my bro's aquarium. It fit on my hand too! =DDD Yes, I held each of the fishes while waiting for my bro.
Ja, that's all for today.
P/s: Btw, I've updated my GALLERY section already!

No comments:
Post a Comment