Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Have My Reason Why I Update Today

Current Mood:
- Somewhat Happy -


First of all,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LYDIA!
I love this picture, I don't know why. I just do.


Sorry, no gift for you. Tapi aku majal kan bagi kau birthday greet tadi. Luckily I don't have your hp number yet, or else I'll message you your birthday greeting using my hp. HAHA


And,

HAPPY FASTING TO ALL MUSLIM PEOPLE!




These days I found myself hard to draw anything. Like, ugh! Every time I wanna draw something, my mind went blank and I ended up drawing a piece of crap instead of an art! *slaps herself* I don't think my brain can produce any creative ideas this year because I kept concentrating on my studies and my daily life and *cough*playing video games from Ps3 to Wii to Psp to Nintendo DS to my laptop*cough*.

Oh, did I ever mention that my DEAREST drawing tablet doesn't love me anymore? MY DRAWING TABLET HAS NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY SINCE LAST MONTH!! ASDFGHJKL-! Which means I have no choice but to buy a new one! I managed to find a local store that sell Wacom drawing tablet, that is, QQStore in Bandar (yeah, WHY ALWAYS BANDAR?).


I wanna buy this old version of Wacom drawing tablet. Damit pun damit laah, janji ada. Like, 'It's better than nothing'.



My fangirl came back to me thanks to Kanda-pon. HAHA I always thought that D.Gray-Man fanvideo never exist anymore, Kanda-pon! Before this, Youtube deleted the video due to the violation of copyright stuffs. BUT NOW! After you remind me of NicoNico, I instantly surf to that place and BAM! I FOUND THE VIDEO BACK! I even saved it to my laptop now. Mwahaha~!


KYAAA~!! ALLEN♥ XDDD
To the creative Japanese people out there who created the video, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I can't stop re-watching the video over and over again. *squeals* YOU SHOULD BECOME AN ANIMATION DIRECTOR OR SOMETHING!



Talk about games! This month is my 'PLAYING-NINTENDO-DS-GAMES-MONTH' because I spent most of my free time playing NDS games rather than the PS3 or Wii or PSP.





From left to right: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Vongola Festival, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood and Scarlet Fragment (If I'm not mistaken because the real title is in KANJI, which is a nerve wrecking - cuz I'm not good in Kanji yet).


Oh, Mizi, about the character that have the same nickname as you, it's on Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, where I put the Hero's name as Minato Souji but shortened as 'Miji'. HAHA


See? At first I didn't realize that, but after I put his short name over there, I went, "EH! NAMA SI MIZI AKU PAKAI?!" HAHA
I love his headphone, seriously.

AND AND, I love this game's soundtrack! Especially the main theme of the game, 'Reset', but I love the instrumental version more. Most of the songs are more into guitar and rock.




Oh kay... I should be sleeping now. Karang kan sahur ehh, dah tu skulah lagi... *groans*

Btw, Crimson, I GIVE UP ON THAT SCARLET FRAGMENT GAME! I mean, seriously, THOSE KANJI WORDS ARE STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES!! I can't even spell my name 「不知火カイ」 properly in that game! I ended up typing my name 「しらぬい」 instead of 「不知火」.


HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SURVIVE WITH THOSE COUNTLESS KANJIS?!


BYE BYE!

P/s:



Crimson,
I, HEREBY, CLAIM KOMURA YUUICHI FROM SCARLET FRAGMENT AS MY MAIN SHOUNEN IN THE GAME! I wanna choose Takuma but then... HAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment