Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tiring Day

Current Mood:
-Tired-

Today is a very tiring day for me. Although I feel tired but it was fun especially at school. Like what Tina said, "Best school day ever!" Why? Because we ate alot today. HAHA I ate spaghetti twice (made by Teacher 'Baby' Aisyah), Soto, and some 'kuih-muih'. NYAMAN~! ♪ Luckily my stomach can't digest lots of food, or else I'll eat the spaghetti more than twice. Oh, and I took 1 sugar cane and 2 chrysanthemum tea drinks with me. XDD Free bah tu, jgn di biarkan rezeki pergi begitu saja. LOL

There's one thing that I hate, how come the CS 'B' got the new tables/desks but us, the CS 'A' no? Palui, our male students were the ones who carried most of the new tables/desks for the computer section and then the CS 'B' easily took most of the new tables from us? WTF? Jadinya class kami ane kna bagi barang2 yg buruk saja lah..? Yang secondhand saja kna bagi. Asak tah kamu naah. I'm not trying to begin a rivalry against the CS 'B' but I'm just speaking the truth. Even Fionna and some other classmates of mine agreed about this. *punches near-by wall*

Oh, forgot to mention. The computer students were getting new desks/tables and of course, we have to re-arrange and tidy our class (again). The boys worked more than us, the girls (carrying desks/tables). But of course, all of us have teamworks and managed to end our tidy-ing session before 4.30PM. C Akimm macam biasa, iski kan menyapu lantai - (seriously, he told us that he likes to sweep the floor) - tu, Akimm, aku puji kau tuu!

Ah... If only I have my own camera, then I can post our pictures in this blog and facebook. =DDD The scene of us laughing, the scene where we did all the work, the scene where Gareth carried Akmal bridal style from the ICE section to our COMPUTER section (HAHAHA WTH!! Where Gareth exclaimed, "LET'S HAVE SEX!" LOL), the scene where Fatin became a crazy cameraman using her hp while running around the class recording our pictures and other things that we did. Overall, it was fun but tiring.

I'm exhausted, really. I can't even walk properly when I went to a book store buying a new mechanical pencil and a silver pen. I kept on panting too.

Hmm, it seems that my habit of bringing a packet (or more) of candies/sweets is back to me. The last time I brought my candies were when I was in form 3, my friends even called me 'the candy girl'. Akmal, Gareth, Tina and Kaka Rita are the ones who always ask for candies at me. Aku bagi sha, klu simpan d rumah batah kan abis tu. HAHA





:EDIT: - 11th August -

HAHA, I forgot to post this entry the other day (on the 8th August). I thought I clicked the 'Publish Post' but instead I clicked 'Save Now', which means I made this post as a draft. HAHA



Sorry, guys. I have no time to post my fanarts these days. Kinda busy with school, family stuffs and of course, being lazy. *shot-ed* And the proof? Look at my post, I didn't even bother to change some of the words into other colors. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment