- Melancholy -This week is tough for me, I've been facing lots and lots of FAMILY PROBLEMS. Which, of course, SUCKS and ANNOYING the hell out of my life. But, ugh! I gotta accept all of this painful experiences and endure them all. Cry in my bedroom when I can't hold these negative feelings while letting the volume of my laptop's speakers goes to the maximum.
Of course, despite the fact that this blog is private, I won't expose anything about my family problems here. Let me just keep them to myself. But I did vent out my recent problem to Leeyan, and thanks to her, I feel so much better now. I immediately fall asleep as soon as I cried yesterday. I didn't bother to take shower or change my school uniform to casual clothes too.
And luckily, seeing my classmates happy/hyper with their jokes and antics makes me laugh and smile. And I found out that most of my classmates are caring, like, everytime I close my face with my hands (whether I'm tired, bad mood or the latter), some of them will ask, "Ok kau, Has?" (translated as "Are you ok?").
Ah... What to post here?
I managed to get along with my classmates but not all, you know, typical me for not being a very extrovert girl. It's hard for me to socialize with other people but this classmates of mine... macam batah udah kami kenal ane wah.
The princes (Princes tia karang XD);
- Gareth = our SR (Student Representative or Monitor). We met each other since last year but just once because at that time my friend showed him my KHR doujin to him. Then this year, he said, "I think I've seen you before." Lol, never expect him to remember me.
- Akmal Hafiz = He told us to call him 'Apis' instead of 'Akmal' but in the end I still (and some of us) called him 'Akmal' or 'Mal' because we have two boys share the same 'Apis' name. He's a very talkative guy in our class. Without him the other boys won't start doing crazy things.
- Hakim Kimms = We started to become friends in Facebook and both of us share the same interest in old songs like, several weeks ago I asked anyone in FB for any Queen songs and he commented, "You like Queen too?" He is where I can get old songs for free. HAHA
- Khairul Rurul = Never get a chance to befriend him on the first few weeks of school but then start to know each other in MSN when Apiss Ahmad invited me in CS 'A' group convo. He may look introverted or something, but he's actually a funny guy. Tambah tah lagi ngan c Akmal, lagi tah truk jokes drng tu.
- Nasruddin @ Nas = Honestly, he's the guy that I'm not close the most. Because I never get the chance to talk to him. But we did occasionally replying to each others' texts in MSN. He's talkative whenever he sits near Zatil or Fatin.
- Hafiz Apiss = We know each other during the first day of orientation. He's one of the reason why I always smile and laugh a lot in school. He laughs a lot too. And most lovable in our class. HAHA Oh, and he loves to play FB games.
The Princesses;
- Norita KakaRita = Our Assistant SR, my classmates chose her because she's the oldest among all of us (and yeah, she's married too). Some of us call her 'Babu' especially Akmal. She's the closest classmate of mine and I look her up as my sister/mother figure. =D We have the same interest in old songs too. XD
- Raihana Jocey = She's the first CS 'A' classmate that I know during the first day of orientation. She's very close to Akmal and Apiss. She was the one that I mentioned in my previous post regarding her embracing the religion of Islam.
- Fiona Tan = One of the Chinese girl in my class. She sat next to me. And she's cool. I like her attitude. But she always pick fight on Akmal. Aiyaa, both are racist to each other but of course, jokingly.
- Athinna Tina = HAH! Thank goodness there's someone who's interested in anime stuffs. We always talk about anime stuffs in school. Man, she's a fan of KHR too. She watched almost all animes that I've never known. Kalah ku ehh. Ah, and she's a game maniac!
- Sarinah Sar = A quiet girl indeed. She sat beside Tina. I know her during the first day of orientation when she smiled at me and offered up her hand to shake hand with me. She's always with either Fiona or Tina.
- Lydia Wee = Another Chinese girl in our class. But truthfully, at first I thought she's Malay wah, because she speaks malay language fluently. I'm not that close to her before but after knowing that 'we are leaving on the same boat' (that's what she said), we're kinda closer now.
- Farahyana Farah = Eh, wait? Is she Chinese too? *shot-ed* She looks like Chinese wa, but I know she's Muslim. I never really get a chance to talk to her that much. But she always greet me goodbye everytime I walk pass her while she's waiting for her boyfriend. She loves Hello Kitty.
- Suziela Suzy = Some classmates called her a vampire because of her teeth. Lol. Biar tia waa, gigi nya bah tu, apa jua bulih buat. She's sweet, the way she acts and all... but of course I don't know how would she acts outside school. Never really close to her but we're still friends.
- Fatin Hanani = One of the Korean K-pop fan. She's Leeyan's cousin. Leeyan told me that I'm her cousin before. So, this means... Fatin is my cousin too? She's very hyper and talkative type. Although she acts a little bit boyish but naah, we're fine with it, she is she. She's good in sport, if I'm not mistaken.
- Zatil Hidayah = She insisted to be called as Fatin 'B' because she don't like to be called as Zatil and she likes the meaning of Fatin (which means 'Cute', is it?). But now, all of us address her as Zatil in the end. HAHA She's hyper too, and talks a lot with Nasruddin and Fatin.
- Nasyratillah Nas = Both Nasruddin and Nasyratillah are called as 'Nas' which makes them sometimes confuse. Lol Sometimes my classmates have to call her 'Nas - Girl'. The boys loves to tease her about her height (they always mention Nas as 'the tallest in the classroom' - no, she's not tall, it actually means the opposite of it). Jahat waa kamu. XD
- Haszariah Has/Haz = That's me. You guys know me, do I need to explain? HAHA
To my classmates, if you're offended by what I post here, please tell me and I'll change them. Thank you. =D
TODAY'S FANART!

Left: Sol Badguy
Right: Ky Kiske
Peika (not your Feeqa ah, Mizi) from Korea wanted me to do a collaboration with her! =D She wanted to create a short movie about Sol beat the crap of Sin (Ky's son), following the original storyline of Guilty Gear Overture where Sin is being possessed by Valentine's dark power and Sol have no choice but to fight him until the dark power vanish from Sin's body.
But in this movie of Peika, soon after Sol beat Sin, Ky came into the scene and angrily asks Sol what the heck is he doing to his son. And thus, Ky proceed to beat Sol instead. HAHA
Many fans describe Ky as a protective father of Sin but I never seen him asking about Sin with full of worry in his voice, instead he knows that Sol will takes good care of Sin for him.
I forgot to save my colored version of this pictures in my pendrive a s soon after I gave it to Peika. Damn...
Ja, that's all for now. What a long post...
BYE BYE!
P/s: OMG TOMORROW! MATHS!!

No comments:
Post a Comment