Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New School - New Stuffs?

Current Mood:
- Cold -


- Morning -

Ok, I decided to update my blog now because it's terribly cold here in the classroom and we got nothing to do since the first period. HAHA And yeah, it seems that this week is full of relaxation for us.

Lots of new things occurred to me this year, good and bad, all of them. I can't help but to think that ever since I started schooling here, in MKJB, I learn new stuffs, experiences, new friends and so on.

The teachers that teach us in our class are so cool, fun to be with and easy-going. Although I don't like Maths (more worse, I hate Maths or any subjects that requires calculations/formulas/numbers), but the teacher that teaches us is very entertaining and his way of teaching us is very good. By the way, our Maths teacher's name is Krishnan. So far I have no problem in learning Maths (of course, there are some questions that I cannot solve by myself but thanks to the constant help from both my classmates and teacher, I manage to understand those difficult questions).


- Afternoon -

Teacher Fauzana (aka Miss Fau) - our class teacher as well as our Programming teacher, Teacher 'Baby' Aisyah - our Software teacher and Miss Gillian (aka Madam 'G')- our English teacher, are great too. Although Miss Fau looks intimidated when we first met her, but once we know her, we manage to get along with her. Teacher Aisyah and Miss 'G'? Naah, we're ok with both of them. We talk a lot with our teachers.

While Sir Azamri, our 'Introduction to Computer System' teacher... we hardly meet him because he's always busy with meetings and his other works. We're still at the beginning of the subject/topic. =.="

Oh, not to forget. We have new Ugama teacher. Don't know his name yet but he is surely fun to be with. I like the way he tells us about those Islam stuffs and stories (remind me of my ex-ugama teacher, Shariful Rizal). We don't know his name yet (or I forget his name. HAHA)


These days, I find myself getting along with all of my classmates (except for Nas 'Boy' - I don't like him, honestly. I have my own reason, but hey, NOT ME ONLY!)
And I guess what Akmal told me before was true, "You'll be showing your true side later on in the class." It's true that I'm a bit introvert but that doesn't mean that I hardly talk. Thanks to my classmates, I laughed a lot. Even when I have my own family problem, seeing their jokes and antics makes me forget about all those negative feelings.


... Maybe I should weaken my 'introvert-shield' for a bit while I'm still here, in MKJB, in CS 'A' class.


Ah, better stop blogging. Maybe I'll edit this entry or make a new one later on. It's almost 3.30PM now, which begins our Maths period un til 4.30PM.


Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment