Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boring-ness.

Current Mood:
- Bored -

I'm currently in school - class, MKJB. We suppose to be having ECA now in the afternoon, but meh, because of H1N1 thingy, all ECAs are all cancelled. Since I came to this afternoon class until now, I didn't do anything other than listening to music - Avenged Sevenfold: A Little Piece Of Heaven. I decided to update this blog for a while. =D LAPTOPS ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE CLASS! School got wireless kali ahh. XD HAHA Luckily I bring my own earphones and I can listen to any musics without interruption. HAHA

OH! Currently chatting with Leeyan. HAHA She's mad because she can't play the SIMS 3 that she installed in her laptop. *pats Leeyan's head* SIMS 3 doesn't want you to play. LOL *gets hit by a table from the ICE section*


Ahh... Better stop blogging. I don't know what to blog here now. I need more time and quiet place to update this blog of mine (because my class is full of crazy/hyper-active/talkative classmates! XD).


I'll edit this post later on, at HOME - IN MY BEDROOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment