Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ups & Downs

Current Mood:
- Frustrated -

Lots of happenings today. School was fun and full of gayness (eww, I mean, Happiness, check the dictionary, duh!) while at home... the opposite of it, of course. *sighs*

School was rather fun. I laughed a lot, thanks to my classmates' jokes especially Apiss. Cgu kitani jua lahh jadi topic jokes mu, piss. HAHA Aku melayan saja tia ah.

Gareth kept asking me about Guilty Gear stuffs (well, yeah, I'm a fan of Guilty Gear =D) and he wanted me to join something, err... event about art (I think) along with him, me, Akimm and Akmal's brother. I was like, "KNAPA KAU BAGITAU??" I never wanted to be recognized by anyone about my artworks or fanarts among other people in the first place anyway. *chokes Gareth - ok, I won't be able to do this in real life* HAHA

And LOL, it was my first time eating noodles from the MKJB canteen. Before this, I restrained myself from spending my money on food.

While Arif *cough*yan's ex-crush*cough* and Apiss... HAHAHAHA-! SHU-EET!! (Think of it, as an another indirect word for 'shit' that sounds like 'sweet'). Cali waa, GAY USUL KAMU DUA. HAHA Especially c Arif. Baik udah tu, Pis, C Arif desperate mau pujuk kau supaya kau nda marah arah ya lagi. He kept asking me about you, and why were you mad at him, etc. I can't stop laughing when he repeatly asked me about you during break. HAHA AND YOU, PIS, STOP ACTING AYU OVER THERE! HAHAHA Cute kau tah udah tuu!

Eh, Piss, how many husband do you have? Rurul, Arif, Gareth... and then, WHO'S NEXT? HAHAHA


I'm sitting at the back! =D
And yeah, our class is so... BIDA, and old, and small, and... etc etc.
The class is actually not for computer class but oh well.

Wondering who are those guys that I mentioned above?
Rurul (Khairul) - the guy not facing the camera, right side. Apiss - The one behind/in front Rurul. Gareth - in front of Apiss (Our SR - like, a monitor). Akmal - the one wearing spec, behind (?) Gareth.
Awuuu, more girls than boys in our class. HAHA

Arif is not in our class, which is unfortunately. Hmph!


C Akimm ne ah majal menyuruh kami be gmbar, aku melayan sajaaa. XD
(From Left to Right) Me, Norita (the one we called 'Kaka Rita'), Nas (standing behind Kaka) and Raihana (the one who embraced Islam, Jocey).


We learn about creating a program today. It was kinda confusing at first, and I'm not that good in using shortcut keys like, F2, Alt + F9, etc etc.


TURBO PASCAL (see the blue screen?) - Our main program for the subject Programming.

*squeals* KYAAAH~ TAKUMA~!! (On the wallpaper) GILAAA, RUGGED ARTWORK NYAA! Takuma reminds me of Sasori if he's in his human form. While his demon form reminds me of Kanda Yu (I don't know why, Kanda just pop out of my brain as soon after I saw Takuma's demon form).



Aozora came to my house during mid-day too! *hug you* Yeah, I miss you. Aku te cangang sikit time meliat kau, biasalahh, batah nda jumpa. HAHA


These are the stuffs that Aozora gave me. While I let her borrowed my Kuroshitsuji DVD along with the Soundtrack CD.
Ehh, wait, there's my MKJB ID over there! HAHA



Ehh, let's just skip my 'Bad Mood Session' shall we? Sasak ku memikir kan. Hmph! *opens the exit door of the emo room* XDDD And so sorry to anyone who text-ed me through MSN and I'm not replying or gave you a somewhat harsh reply. =| That's what happen if I'm in an emo-session.

So I advice you to stay away from me or just leave me alone for a few minutes/hours or days to let my emo-ness vanish from my body. =D



Today's fanart!

Someone ask me about the picture on the background (the left picture of this blog). The original picture is only the middle one (Ky blablabla-ing at Sol) but then, after I played Guilty Gear Overture, I found that Sol/Ky's rival/enemy relationship turn into a somewhat friendship relationship. They trust each other and didn't bother to fight anymore. HAHA

And I found that when Sol was still in the Holy Order organization, he constantly 'baby-sitting' Ky whenever they were in their missions (because Ky was terribly young, like less than 15 years old?). Ky respects Sol but after Sol left Holy Order, Ky can't help but to feel dejected and betrayed, so the rival started.


Depicts when Sol was still in the Holy Order. (Prior to Guilty Gear storyline)


Years after Sol defection and Ky still mad at Sol for his actions towards Holy Order. (During the Guilty Gear storyline)


Years after Guilty Gear events (the Crusade War - War between Humans and Gears), during Guilty Gear Overture time.


But I'm still not satisfy on 'WHY ON EARTH DID DAISUKE-SENSEI MADE KY TURNS FROM A POLICEMAN - HOLY ORDER ORGANIZATION - TO A KING OF A KINGDOM'??!! AND HE LOOKS LIKE A QUEEN RATHER THAN A KING.




Bah ehh, atu saja. Even though I hardly update but my posts are getting longer and longer than before. HAHA

BYE! Until next post!


P/s:
Aww, and I miss you guys too, you guys who read my blog! *hugs all of you*


P/s:
I Love You, Dad. Despite the fact that I sometimes act rude towards you, I can't help but to feel guilty. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment