Feeling Rejuvenated. When was the last time I update my blog? 23rd June, isn't it? HAHA That is a new record. Some of the reasons?
1. My laptop was sick in the afternoon on the 24th June. It turned out to be the Anti-Virus itself causes problems, there are no virus in my laptop. Screw you ESET! *punched kicked ESET Anti-Virus*
2. Coincidentally, my internet connections went downhill and worst, there were no connecton at all.
3. More worst? My Mozilla Firefox HATES ME. I can't open it up anymore until now. :( I tried unistalled/re-installed it, but Firefox still not working.
4. The deadliest reasons? (Wth... XD) I'm lazy. Seriously, because of the connection/laptop problems, I can't seem to make myself updating this blog and my gallery. (WHEN THE HELL AM I GONNA PUT MY FANARTS UP, HUH?)
So, what am I suppose to post here? Hmmm... *thinking while listening to 'Village Of The Sacred Beast'* *falls asleep* *gets Gunflame-d by Sol*
27th June
Went shopping with my mom and sis. But I insisted on going to YAPPE shop early in the morning.
O yeah, I did mention that my anti-virus got problems. Those YAPPE workers installed me a new anti-virus instead, KASPERSKY - which cost $29.00. $29?? But the license is only for ONE YEAR! Damn!

Look at the bag! LOOKS LIKE AN ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY BAG!
HAHA XDDD
Went to Bandar in the afternoon with the whole family except for my 2nd bro, Hasrin @ Arin because he worked over-time. Stayed at my cousin's house for two days at Jalan Batu Bersurat. Me and my 3rd brother were in charged taking care of my dad's karaoke stuffs while he was off somewhere else.
OH! And I sang Insomnia (Korean version) with my cousin too! My first time ever! I know, suaraku bida. HAHA

My dad. Go, Daddy! Show off you voice!
29th June
Went to Belait, my dad allowed me to let the YAPPE worker installed the Kaspersky. Then off to Millimewah, as much as I hate the shop for selling food in expensive prices, my favorite CLOUD 9 PLUS cannot be found in Soon Lee, so I have no choice but to buy it in Millimewah.

My current chocolate obsession. HAHA
1st July
Went to Maktab Kejuruteraan Jefri Bolkiah a.k.a MKJB for the registration. I took Computer studies. Got medical temperature checked up at the front door of the MKJB hall. Man, do they have to press that thermometer (is it thermometer?) HARD on my forehead?
I met Leeyan there too! Talking with Veroney (my cousin - my dad's side), and then came a shocking news, LEEYAN IS MY COUSIN??!! *jaw drops to the floor* Yoh, exaggerate jua. My God, this world is so small and yet I don't know some (well, a lot) of my cousins yet.

During the registration, my sis took this picture.
Really wish that I'm in Group B instead of Group A, I don't know anyone in the group. :(
4th July
Bought another packet of CLOUD 9 PLUS. HAHA And my dad bought me a new school shoes! Me, my sis and my mom when to Millimewah, my sis bought her stuffs. When we went to the shoes section, I went, "OMG I DON'T HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SCHOOL!" lolz

I was planning to buy the shoes from Millimewah but my dad insisted on buying from the shoe shop near the Kodak shop. Price: $28.00 - (Discounted) WTH, Why so expensive, dad?
XXth July (I don't remember!)
Watched MyChonny's new video; ASIAN AND WHITE PARENTS.
I cracked up at the 3:01-3:18 part! HAHAHA My God, my mind is tainted again because of MyChonny-! HAHA
Hmm, what else?
Ah, I didn't draw a lot these days. HAHA
Fanart of the day!

Ophs, the font is too small there.
Cloud says, "Why Do I Have To Fight Sephiroth Again? Again and Again.."
Got this idea after re-playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy (Japanese Version) for God knows how many times.
Aww, cheer up, Cloud! *hugs him* *glares at Aozora* Kau ada Noctis/Squall udah, he's mine! HAHA *dodges any types of attacks from Aozora*
Picture of the day?

When I upload this recent picture of mine today, a lot of people commented that I LOOK LIKE A JAPANESE GIRL! I was like, "Whaaa?? I'm a pure Bruneian, what makes you guys think that I'm a Japanese?" XDDD *is actually proud of it*
Ja, I think that's all for now. Fuh, can't wait for tomorrow. I'm going to Bandar tomorrow, if not because I love my sis and my mom, I'd would not going there when there's H1N1 out there. *shivers*
Hope that all of us are going to be fine! Amin~!
BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment