Emo-ing SessionFirst of all,
HAPPY *late* FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHERS/DADS IN THE WORLD, ESPECIALLY MY DAD - SUAILI BIN HAJI MUHD YUSSUF.
Four words;
I Love You, Dad.
Enough said. =D
And;
HAPPY *late* 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO MIZI AND FEEQA.
Jaga Feeqa baik2 yaw. HAHA
Because I'm out of speech, those words are the only words that I can think of. *kna tumbuk ulih Mizi*
Anyway... Back to my 'Emo-ing Session' now.
*insert sad song from Persona 4 Ending Song* - wth, blame this song for making me all emo-ish today.
Since two days ago (er.. wait, was it several weeks ago?), I found myself feeling sad while reading my friends' blogs/facebook statuses/Twitter and blablabla.
WHY?
My inner self told me;
"YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THEM - NOT IN THEIR LIFE."
Those thoughts made me cry for the whole night, thinking that I don't have any friends to hang out with, especially that my parents are kinda strict to me - they won't allow me to go out just to hang out with friends.
Seeing all of my friends posting their pictures with their dear friends and all, that just make me cry more. I know! LAME!
Well, this is what happen if you're a typical introvert girl - loner especially in school. I guess this is the 'punishment' for being a loner, huh?
Having 'internet friends' are not the same as having 'reality friends' - like friends that you know in your area or country. I have lots and lots of 'internet friends' but that doesn't mean that I'm their dearest no.1 best friend ever. I act different in the internet world - having depicted as a hyper girl by some of my DeviantART friends but in reality? DO I ACT LIKE THAT EVERYDAY? NO, ABSOLUTELY NO.
Well... I'm a human, as much as I hated being alone but I can't blame the God for making me like this. This is my life, I'll... just have endure it then. All of those emo moments that I had, I'll just cry silently in my bedroom.
Aquarian people (I'm an Aquarian, thank you) tend to have numerous friends, but they don't have many close buddies. This brings the Aquarian people a sense of isolation from the rest of the worlds.
*facepalm*
Ok... *hits head* I wanna end this emo session now. I can't believe by just re-watching Persona 4 ending for several times making me feel... kinda nostalgic - sad. UGH~!

Persona 4 ending. That's Souji's (Main Character) right thumb there. HAHA
ANYWAY! Before I end this post!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG~!!
Ahem, it's SEGA's main mascot, duh.

Screenshot of SEGA main website - Look! Sonic's birthday advertisement!


Yaay~! My Sonic 18th Birthday fanart is in the website - fanart section~!!
Thanks to my sis for helping me coloring it HAHA The art is actually very big - the art block size. XDDD All of my color pencils are in a bad condition after we finished coloring this art.
Ja, I guess that's all. So sorry for my emo-ish session there. *hits head again*
Ps:
Kurobara Alice-san!

私はこの芸術をあきらめた! ハハ 私がこのごろ引くことは困難である。 私は残念! である! OTL
( ゚Д゚)

No comments:
Post a Comment