Is Totally Excited Today Since YesterdayOk, I know.
And I wasn't able to create the Gallery section yet, again. *punches near-by innocent wall*
I did draw some fanarts, though (since two days ago) but of course, my WACOM drawing tablet is still not with me *bangs head* which means I asked someone to help me on coloring my lame fanarts. *wink wink at Santarose-san - 私は、私意味するそれを愛する。 友人として。 \(^o^)/*

I miss Rokudo Mukuro. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, HUH? *glares at Amano-sensei*

*hits head* How could you say that, Tsuna-kun~??!!
Anyways...

Aku tau kau nda kan baca blog kuu, apa jua blog ku ni, buring bnar, org dari luar negeri pulang iski baca blog kuu. But still, I love you (as a friend, that is), so I sacrifice my time and my 15 cent mobile credit to greet you. Baik kau bangga tu, Reef! *gets punch by Hareef*
Oh, good news (for myself),
I've been accepted to the MKJB!! *dances dances* My name is in the list!! Like, "OMAIGAWD~!! IS THIS LAPTOP OF MINE PLAYING PRANKS WITH MY EYES??!!"
OK, I'm off! BYE BYE~!!

No comments:
Post a Comment