Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Recent Ones

Current Mood:
Annoyed With The Stupid Internet Connection.

WARNING, LONG POST... sorta.

So sorry for the lack of updates, especially in the Gallery section. *sighs* My connection loves to play pranks on me. Whenever I decided to use my laptop for surfing the internet, the connection goes downhill, but when I'm planning to just using my laptop to listen to the musics in my iTunes library... the connection reaches up to 30+mbps. Like, DAMN. ASDFGHJKL! *punches the innocent near-by wall*


Ok... some random rant here. I think I'm kinda hate of the word 'boyfriend' or anyone mentioning any girl's boyfriend out there (please, no offence, friends with their respective couples out there). I HAVE MY OWN REASON. No, it's not because of me. Not because of the Malaysian story - 'Matahari' (no, I'm not fan of that story, my mom always rant about this and that of Matahari story whenever she's with me). No, JUST NO. Don't ask, as simple as that. And I'm even scared of the word 'wedding' now. :| I know, silly of me, but still, who wouldn't afraid of something bad that occur again and again?


My cousin's quote;

"And I wonder, who will be able to melt your ice-like heart later on?"


*sighs* I don't know, dear cousin. I just don't know. God knows when it will be. Because it's hard to find someone who will accept you for who you are. :'|

Ok, case close case close! *opens the exit door to end the emo mood* XD



Btw, Jun! Yeah, I did draw your fanart request of Sol Badguy. But I'm still not satisfy with it! I had a hard time drawing his 22 BUCKLES/BELTS. Yes, 22 - I counted them when I stared at his official artwork for God knows how long.

| 4 at his Gear suppression/headband | 1 at his left forearm | 1 at his sleeveless jacket | 2 at each of his finger-less gloves | 4 at his hips | 4 at the red cloth hanging down beneath his 'FREE' buckle | 2 at each of his laps |

Like, WTF. Why is he using so much belts/buckles anyway??



Ok, I know, IT DOESN'T LOOK THE SAME LIKE THE ONE FROM THE OFFICIAL ARTBOOK!! @#$%^&*!!
Gonna fix his hair later on. Those lines doesn't suits his hair.




Oh yeahh... *sweatdropping at the evil glares from DA friends* I'll put the 'Your Recent Ones' Tag now. Let the game, BEGIN!

WHAT IS YOUR RECENT...

1. Desktop wallpaper?


The picture is taken from MY OWN Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children CG Artbook.
So yeah, I SCANNED it by myself.


= VINCENT VALENTINE from Final Fantasy 7. (I wanted to use Cloud's picture but bleah, Vincent's picture makes me loves him more. XD)

2. Favorite anime?

= *blanks* I haven't watch any new animes out there since last year in December. Even if I buy lots and lots of DVD box-sets of animes, I won't watch it unless I'm bored.

3. Computer/Laptop?

= Acer Aspire 47152 (How I wish I have HP or Dell laptop instead of Acer...).

4. Mobile/hand phone?

= Nokia 6681 (I've been using this mobile for 4 years!) My mobile can pull stunts that most mobile aren't capable of - 'swimming' in the sea, kitchen sink, huge bucket of water, etc AND 'kiss' the ground for God knows how many times. I have a habit of putting my mobile on my lap while I'm sitting, and then, forgetting my mobile's presence, I made my Nokia fall on the ground several times.

In the end, MY NOKIA IS LOYAL TO ME, 'nuff said. HAHA

5. Blog and blog title?


Duh, what else?
I was actually wanted to make a layout with Vincent Valentine theme, but dropped the plan.
Instead I made a draft for a simple layout (pasal c hareef complain blog ku nda dpt d view pakai hp), but still, the codes are pain in the ass!

= blackbloodwing.blogspot.com - with three titles: .: Holy Order :. | ○ Be Just Or Be Dead ○ | "Heaven Or Hell?" (I seriously love all of those words/quotes from Guilty Gear)

Holy Order/Be Just Or Be Dead - Taken from Ky Kiske's theme song; 'Holy Order (Be Just Or Be Dead').
While Heaven Or Hell - Ky's quote when he asked Sol before they fight, while Sol replied with, "Let's Rock!".
Surprisingly the words 'HEAVEN Or HELL - LET'S ROCK' are used by the game's narrator whenever the fight (in the first Guilty Gear game) begins.

6. Favorite song?

= "Keep The Flag Flying (Holy Order Sol Vs Ky Kiske)" by Daisuke Ishiwatari *salutes Daisuke-sensei, AGAIN - majal HAHA*

FYI, the song in my blog now (I hide the player because I don't know where to put it...) is 'Keep The Flag Flying' one. =D

7. Sweet food?

= Hello Panda!! XDDD Seriously, I always buy the huge tin (is it tin?) Hello Panda whenever my mom get her paycheck on each month.

8. Non-sweet drink?

= Heaven and Earth - Chrysanthemum Green Tea.

9. Room?


*kirai2 at Leeyan - pasal warna theme bilik ku warna putih*
OH, see the Hello Panda tins below the black table there?

= My room is the smallest bedroom out of all bedrooms in my house. My room is 313cm x 310cm x 5??cm (the height). HAHA Almost like a cube ehh.

10. (Lastly) Picture (Any picture) in your mobile camera or your digital camera?


= Photo taken by my 1st nephew, Haziq when I was resting and talking to my sister after I carried TWO HEAVY box of Twisties (no, not containing Twisties, but contains all of my school stuffs from PJN). I didn't bother to check my mobile after that. And wow, what a good shot there. Ada harapan kan jadi photographer ne nanti nephew ku. XD




Ok... I'm tired. I've been updating this post for more than 3 hours already (while watching back some MyChonny's epic videos and listening to musics).

Will update my gallery section IF THE CONNECTION DOES NOT START ACTING STUPID AGAIN. *bashed the internet connection*

BYE BYE!


P/s:
OHMAIGAWD!!
BASIL-KUN~!!! LONG TIME NO CHAT/SEE YOU!! Waaa, your hair, you let it down already? No more spiky-ness? HAHA

How's your life in Italy now, dear friend? I bet all of the BlackBloodWing+ members miss you too! *hug you*

Li manco, il mio amico!

No comments:

Post a Comment