Unable to determine what's this weird feeling.O...k, I added the words 'LET'S ROCK' for my fourth title. HAHA Kalau aku luan memajal, sampai kali title ku hingga 20+ titles. XD
Alright! It seems that my blog received 4 new readers; Levin (from Vietnam but lives in U.K now), Calamity (from Holland but also lives in U.K), Je Min (seriously, I don't know whether he's Japanese or Korean... but his network in FB is Japan) and Laruha @ Giselluka (obviously from Japan, I did mentioned her name several times, didn't I?).
The reason why I know them was, I was randomly clicking through websites and stumbled into each of their websites/blogs and instantly send a message for each of them. XD And then, here they are, visiting/reading my blog. Thank you!
OH, and Basil-kun is back!! Yo, Basil-kun, PjahhDex said that you look like a member of Super Junior. I can't beleive that you're in Italy now, dear~ ♪
Anyways, since several weeks ago (I mean several several SEVERAL weeks ago), I was trying to draw and color using watercolor (and edited some details using Photoshop) but... DAMN! IT WAS SO HARD!! I had to ask my sis for help and Levin-san about it (most of his arts are in watercolor version).

I LOVE RED SPIDER LILY~! They are my favorite flower.
I was refering to an unkown artbook while drawing this. Hope this art looks the same as the original one. Fufufu~
Thanks to both my sis and Levin-san for the tips, especially on the shadows and colors. *resist the urge to punch near-by wall*
One main reason why I update this blog is because of a certain famous Japanese actor is celebrating his birthday today - 13th June.

Picture taken from FINAL FANTASY 7 - REUNION FILE - CLOUD STRIFE SECTION. Kufufu~
And those words over there, aku saja2 tambah. HAHA But they are originally taken from the artbook itself.
Alright, for those who didn't know, this is Takahiro Sakurai. A famous seiyu for most famous anime/game's characters *notable roles: Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7), Haseo (dot Hack G.U), Kanda Yu (D.Gray Man), Akasuna No Sasori (Naruto)*
*cough* And I'm surprise (really SURPRISE) that Aozora (self-proclaim no.1 fan of him, yoh, staie) doesn't know his birthday. Aku yang bukan fan of him pulang tau ane wah.*cough* XDDD *cough*Thanks to Final Fantasy 7 CG Artbook anyways*cough*
Ja, I guess that's all. I wanna eat for dinner.
Ps: AT LAST, I've added Izumi-kun in FB yesterday! XDDD Ada jua dangan ku be gila ne arah FB, pasal kami dua sudah tidak active arah FS. HAHA Beware saja ah, Izumi-kun. *evil smile*

No comments:
Post a Comment