Full Of Love - 불면증 (Insomnia)♥; Fall In Love With This Song Again After I Accidentally Deleted The Song Weeks Ago.Warning, Long Post... Sorta, because of fanarts? Yep, it is!
*kirai2 at Fyza* HAHA I love the Korean Insomnia version more. But the Insomnia in this blog is a short version one, pasal aku tau wa klu full version mesti lmbat loading blog ku ni leh nya.
Okies. First of all.
HAPPY *cough*Late*cough* BIRTHDAY TO AMAL.
May you, the 'A' of the 'H.A.T.E' stays together until the end of time, along with your other friends and family, oh, and your special person there. *kiraikirai*
And and, I hope you can score high marks in every subjects that you take, both in ordinary tests and important examinations.
A~min.
Yeah, I know, late birthday greeting. Because I didn't know/realize it was her 19th birthday on 18th June the other day. *slaps herself* But I did greet her using Fb. Fuuh.
ALRIGHT~! DRAWING SPREE PART 2! Why part two? Because my friend from Japan, Hazime-san (also known as Mortal Sakura) asked me to draw lots and lots of Guilty Gear Overture in Chibi Version with her. Thanks a lot for coloring my fanart, Hazime-san! *dances dances*
Oh, and I'm in the mood to draw Chibi-ness characters these days, haven't draw Chibi characters for a long time. =D

○ 1st pic - The first Guilty Gear Overture of Sol Badguy that I draw for the art collaboration between me and Hazime-san. I actually prefer Sol without his Gear headband. And yeah, I prefer Sol with his sleeve-less outfit. HAHA
○ 2nd pic - I did a lame effort on putting shadows in the fanart. Gah! *hits head*
Orz ...
The 2nd pic that I draw, by the way.

○ 3rd pic - ZOMG, I love the way you put the fire effect over there, Hazime-san. Thank you for teaching me. =DDD Oh, I had a hard time drawing Sol sitting like that, the Orz/OTL pose... Like, I had to search for a similar pose from Google search.
○ 4th pic - And yeah, once again, my lame way of putting fire effects there. *headbang - hard* I like Holy Order Sol (or Seikishidan Sol) version too!

My favorite one ♥. Because it was my first time drawing both Ky's and Sol's servants there (in the background). It was ASDFGHJKL hard to draw. Thanks for giving me some of your Guilty Gear Overture Artbook scans, Hazime-san. Oh, and thanks to her for editing some of the wrong parts of the servants that I've drawn. Orz... MAJAL.
DEAR, JUN.
HAHA, as promised, I'll post this simple pictures of Sol's layers of clothing. Why'd you wear such a thick clothes anyway, Sol?

I asked a random Guilty Gear fan/pro before about this matter. But I don't know whether these three pictures are the same as the real Sol's layers of clothing. Hmm, better purchase that damn expensive Guilty Gear Overture artbook as soon as I have my own money.

Sol's jacket is attaching to the shirt inside. The sleeves can be un-buttoned from the shirt.
I don't know why I kept on laughing while staring at this picture. XDDD
Our last fanart collaboration;

A Final Fantasy 7 & 10 fanart. Cloud (My fav character - on the right) and Tidus (Hazime-san's fav character - on the left). =DDD Thanks for the collab!!
Ok... BETTER STOP BLOGGING NOW! HAHA Aku majal kan post recent fanart ku bahh, krg kamu jua sangal meliat aku post fanart saja memanjang. Can't help it, I just love drawing. Draw a lot, while I still can, before the school start in July!
Oh... *switches on the rant mode*
Damn, I accidentally delete my document about the whole fanart codes for my Gallery section!! *insert vulgar words here* ASDFGHJKL!!! @#$%^&*~!!! Nah tu, censored versions. LOL
Gah! Now I have no choice but to re-do the whole codes again. Orz...
Oh noes...
Another hiatus on my Gallery section again. DIU!
AND AND, LASTLY!

I re-download my Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Altor game the other day!!
Look look! It's in Japanese version!! =DDD Well, at least I understand some of them rather than in Chinese version. Wheee~!!
BYE~!!

No comments:
Post a Comment