Pleased With The Result.Ok, I lied. I'm not going to post the 'Your Recent Ones' Tag Now - Maybe after this post. Because I'm freaking tired without any reason. Maybe because I stared at Mizi's Css Codes for too freaking God knows how long. HAHA Awu, Mizi, aku masih merajuk ne pasal layout yg sebelum ane soi tia, nda dapat di view pakai mobile. Capi banar. Yoh, marah. XD
Surprisingly, it only took me less than 1 hour to create the layout (editing the picture, making codes). And, yeah, I simply love the outcome for the main picture.

Image is editted by ME @ ShiranuiKai/Haszariah. HAHAHA
And no, I didn't use Photoshop because my photoshop lagging wah. I just edited it using Tinypic. *proud-ing*
Oh, in case you guys are wondering... Those words over there are;
Pictures Of You, Pictures Of Me
Hung Upon Your Wall For The World To See
Remind Us All Of What We Used To Be
Lol, each sentence ends with 'E'. XDDD Don't ask me where I get that, those sentences are random from my brain. *hits head* From a song, maybe? I dunno ehh.
So yeah, instead of fixing my blog layout, all I did was creating Css codes for Mizi. My blog's Links and Gallery Sections are still unavailable. What? Miss my drawing already?
*sighs* Fine, I'll fix my Gallery and Link sections after this update. I'm still in the mood for learning all kinds of codes out there. =D Practice Makes Perfect~! Besides, Kanda-pon is generous enough letting me borrow his book about awesome Javascript codes and 'how to create a flash website'. =DDD Gosh, can't wait to learn new things!

YES, SOL! I'm bad at creating my own codes, just shut up! *punch slap kick Sol* I can't even draw you properly bahh.
Oh, I'm answering your question, Muku-nii.
There are 8 guilty gears icons that I put in this blog. The icon will change once you re-visit this blog or refresh my blog.








Ja, BYE~! I got no interesting stories to share. Yeah, I know, my blog is boring. Ah, shut up, this is my blog, I can do whatever I want with it. *flips hair* HAHA

No comments:
Post a Comment