Tired But Pleased With My Efforts.This week is my 'Drawing Spree' (lol) which means I've drawn lots and lots of fanarts with the help of other people especially those who are very VERY professional at drawing. Oh, and this week is the 'Fullmetal Alchemist Fanart Week' for me. I draw TOO MUCH Fullmetal Alchemist fanarts.

15 and 18 years old of Edward Elric. =DDD Eh, wait, what's his age in the Shambala movie?

○ 1st Picture - This is what happen if my mom is bored, she ended up coloring this fanart using my nephew's color pencils. I can't help but to stare and gaped at my mom for the whole 5-10 mins until she said, "What?" HAHA She's having a long holiday this year until 27th June. Thanks, Mom. I didn't know that my mom loves to color art. *salutes my mom* LAWAAAA
○ 2nd Picture - A very cool artist/fan of FMA taught me how to color fanart using 'anime-style' coloring. Like, OMG... Thank you for teaching me, K.Yui-sama!! *salutes Yui-sama* I refrained myself from sleeping for 2 whole days to understand the basic coloring and how to do this and that thingies. *headbang*
Talking about FMA... I bought a notebook of FMA the other day. XDD I know I act like a kid, but still, for God's Sake, FMA is my favorite anime (and FMA IS NOT A CHILDISH ANIME! FMA is full of sadness, valuable lessons, etc. Seriously, FMA is obviously not for children who still doesn't know anything about HUMAN SINS in this world, right, PjahhDex? *Yoh, tarus2 panggil c Dex ani wah*).

I love Edward's smile. Too bad Alphonse is still in that armor. =|
I played Guilty Gear Overture, AGAIN (MAJAL) yesterday. Although I hate the storyline (especially when I know about SIN IS ACTUALLY KY'S SON - WHICH MEANS THAT KY IS OBVIOUSLY MARRIED WITH SOMEONE. @#$%^&*!!!!) but I love how the story makes Sol a bit nicer (he took care of Ky's son, Sin, under his care, aww... XDDD). OH, and why the hell did Daisuke-sensei made Ky looks more feminine? XDDD With those shoulder-lenght hair and a TIARA (instead of a CROWN) on his forehead.
Dear Daisuke-Sensei,
Ky Kiske in Guilty Gear Overture is more into a QUEEN rather than a KING, because he looks so DAMN FEMININE. AND HE'S WEARING A LONG ROBE THAT LOOKS LIKE A DRESS!
Nasib wah, Jun, kau nda main, klu nda wah, kau pun bangang berabis-ly arah plot nya kali ehh. HAHA
Ja, before I end this post!

○ Sin : "O-YA-JI~!!" *Oyaji - refers to 'Old Man', but it can be also means 'father' in an informal way. In Guilty Gear Overture, Sin called Sol 'Oyaji' because he is actually more than 150+ years old.
○ Sol : "GUNFLAME!!" *Japanese spelling would be 'GA-N-FU-RAI-MU' XDDD
LOL, Sin, that's what happen if you call Sol an 'OLD MAN'. HAHA AND SOL, STOP ABUSING KY'S SON, WILL YA??
BYE~!!

No comments:
Post a Comment