OH WHY CAN'T I DRAW PROPERLY??!!Before I put the 'Your Recent Ones' Tag from DeviantART, let me rant first.
A disaster occurred in my bedroom on the 28th May. My second nephew - Hafidz, wasted (sprayed) God knows how many litres of Ridsect (the mosquitoes spray) in my bedroom while I was busying taking shower in the afternoon. OHMYGOD! It took two whole days to let the damn Ridsect smell gone. And I wasted like, 1/4 of my perfume to get rid the awful smell. *faints*
The worst - the newly average-sized-tin Vico also have that awful smell in it! ASDJKL!! And now I'm afraid to make that supposed-to-be-sweet-chocolate-aroma-Vico.
I find myself unable to draw properly these days. *sighs* What's gotten into me? I have the will to draw but this whole body disobey my will. I try forcing myself but I still can't draw any good fanart. I better force myself drawing some difficult-to-draw pictures so that I can force those stupid artist block get the hell out of me. Oh, and I need a lot of patience too if I'm going to draw some difficult pictures.

Sol, do you know how freaking hard it was drawing your God-knows how many buckles on your outfit? Like, ASDFGHJKL~!!!
If not because of Jun wanted me to draw Sol in his Order-Sol form, I would end up ignoring this fanart until I have the mood to re-draw it.

I CAN'T DRAW YOU WITH MY BAD ART-STYLE DRAWING, SOL!! *bangs head*
Oh, in case you guys wondering, the blond hair guy there is Ky Kiske along with Sol (in red outfit) in Guilty Gear Overture version.
*sighs* I won't update my blog (after the tag thingy, of course) unless I successfully draw at least one good-looking fanart or a freaking hard-to-draw fanart.
Better start looking out some inspiration. *zooms to Google*
Ja, bye bye~!

No comments:
Post a Comment